NEWS OF THE WORLD - Current Events (May Be Disturbing, No Politics Please)

Started by Toy Ranch, July 02, 2009, 05:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Sean

Ohio Teen Finds Family Members Dead, Thought It Was Halloween Prank

Published November 01, 2010

Associated Press

TOLEDO, Ohio –  An Ohio sheriff says a teen found the bodies of three family members and at first thought he was looking at a Halloween prank.

Ottawa County Sheriff Bob Bratton says 53-year-old William Liske, his 46-year-old wife and her 23-year-old son were found dead Sunday afternoon. The woman's 16-year-old son discovered the bodies in the family's home east of Toledo.

The sheriff tells The Blade newspaper a preliminary coroner's exam indicated the deaths were caused either by gunshot or a blunt object.

A suspect was arrested about 170 miles away in east-central Ohio.

A sheriff's dispatcher identifies him as 24-year-old William Liske Jr. and tells The Associated Press he was initially charged with one count of murder. She didn't know if he had an attorney.>>>>>>

Sounds like the son of the husband came and killed his dad and his dad's new family.  I'd rather read more Charlie Sheen hotel stories.

Sean

Quote from: Unknown Primate on October 29, 2010, 03:42:30 AM
You mean finding the truth isn't gnawing at your soul?

When I apply the Lonczakian Equation----I conclude that (A) the effort to uncover the details of fact multiplied by the % chance that they are less juicy than the story as currently understood is (B) of LESSER value than merely going with the story as currently understood. ;)

Inkfink

Sean

dafunk

someone has seen this big holes in all the earth?
some people said that was provocated by a anti-mattery technology cause the all the land of the holes never is found....

Sleep all day, party all night,Never grow old...Never die...

Opera Ghost

Wow, some of those holes are insane! I thought these to be the result of water table changes
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Scatter

Quote from: Opera Ghost on November 11, 2010, 04:35:44 PM
Wow, some of those holes are insane! I thought these to be the result of water table changes

Well, that long tunnel is the result of amateur Photoshop-ists.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Dr.Teufel Geist

dafunk

those holes are real i see with my eyes the guatemala hole the first ones are from china and the last one is from Germany
Sleep all day, party all night,Never grow old...Never die...

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: dafunk on November 12, 2010, 05:23:15 PM
those holes are real i see with my eyes the guatemala hole the first ones are from china and the last one is from Germany

can ya post a link?
All I see is Red Xs...the pics didnt load for me..

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on November 12, 2010, 11:37:35 PM
can ya post a link?
All I see is Red Xs...the pics didnt load for me..

I wonder what causes that....bandwith perhaps? I can see these pics, but I know I perioducally have problems seeing some of Gillman Fans pix
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Opera Ghost on November 12, 2010, 11:55:57 PM
I wonder what causes that....bandwith perhaps? I can see these pics, but I know I perioducally have problems seeing some of Gillman Fans pix

I think alot of problems I have with that, is because I am on Dial up...

Take for instance, CAWS.ws (a wrestling site for videogames) just updated their site with a new look, and I am no longer able to log in
because of my dial-up..

Bizarro Jeff

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/16/1841750/filing-has-gruesome-details-of.html

there are crimes that, once committed, the individuals responsible should no longer be considered human.  There are crimes that call for blood....

Bizarro Jeff
Some things are better not seen, some things are better lost than found...

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "