Author Topic: What I am THANKFUL for  (Read 4523 times)

Monster Bob

• Sergeant
Re: What I am THANKFUL for
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 10:06:55 AM »
Monster Bob, you mean your nose is located BELOW your butt?

Isn't everyone's?   

BARON TIMOTHEUS BGG

• Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »
Herr Baron:
... Speaking of brushes, I shall use one on yer pelt with bristles pointing the wrong way if you don't return my MagicImage Filmbook of "the Phantom of the Opera" soon.  Two years overdue, Tsk, Tsk!
~ "Meek"(member in good standing of the Book Gestapo, 25 years)
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest MEEK,
... I love it, when you take dirty, to Moi - Hurt, me, MEEK; Hurt me! Wrong-way Bristles!! Oooohhh! You do know how to please a WEREWOLF, don't you?!!

... Wait a minute, young lady! You shall inherit the Earth {Scriptural prize, for the MEEK!}
and, you're concerned about a measly 2 years, for a book?! Try to see it, in the ETERNAL Picture! ;^}

... JUST JOKING, DEAR ONE! Actually, I have moved, thrice,due to job changes, and, broken promises, in the above-mentioned time-period... well, actually, four times, including this recent move, which hath rendered me, able, to communicate, via Cyber-space, once again... As I unpack, I shall, doubtless, unearth it, and, send it on, to you, poste-haste!
... I wanted to hand, er, paw-deliver it, at last summer's MONSTER BASH, howe'er, Thou wert, to the sorrow of all concerned, unable to book passage, due to your $HIP not having found safe harbour...
EXANIMO EVERNOW,
BARON TIMOTHEUS & FRIENDS, B.G.G.

Meek

• Sergeant
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 11:54:19 AM »

Herr Baron: Had I known you'd enjoy "the brush-off" I'd  have offered some worm medicine instead--you know, those big green nasty ones gotten from the Vet.
       Inherit the Earth? More hand-me-downs, I see---I always seem to get the slightly damaged goods handed over to me---not sure if I could fix the Earth.
       My dear Herr Baron, after 25 years of hearing excuses for overdue books your's is pretty run-of-the-mill; now if you were really creative you should've said that you suffer from mulitple personalities and one of your other personalities had the book(an actual overdue book excuse). You may have moved, but I haven't---still in the same location of the wilds of Iowa for 33 years---which only seems like an enternity.

So endth the twaddle.
                "Meek"

Herr Baron:
... Speaking of brushes, I shall use one on yer pelt with bristles pointing the wrong way if you don't return my MagicImage Filmbook of "the Phantom of the Opera" soon.  Two years overdue, Tsk, Tsk!
~ "Meek"(member in good standing of the Book Gestapo, 25 years)
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest MEEK,
... I love it, when you take dirty, to Moi - Hurt, me, MEEK; Hurt me! Wrong-way Bristles!! Oooohhh! You do know how to please a WEREWOLF, don't you?!!

... Wait a minute, young lady! You shall inherit the Earth {Scriptural prize, for the MEEK!}
and, you're concerned about a measly 2 years, for a book?! Try to see it, in the ETERNAL Picture! ;^}

... JUST JOKING, DEAR ONE! Actually, I have moved, thrice,due to job changes, and, broken promises, in the above-mentioned time-period... well, actually, four times, including this recent move, which hath rendered me, able, to communicate, via Cyber-space, once again... As I unpack, I shall, doubtless, unearth it, and, send it on, to you, poste-haste!
... I wanted to hand, er, paw-deliver it, at last summer's MONSTER BASH, howe'er, Thou wert, to the sorrow of all concerned, unable to book passage, due to your $HIP not having found safe harbour...
EXANIMO EVERNOW,
BARON TIMOTHEUS & FRIENDS, B.G.G.
[/quote]
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence

BARON TIMOTHEUS BGG

• Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »
Herr Baron:
... Had I known you'd enjoy "the brush-off" I'd  have offered some worm medicine instead--you know, those big green nasty ones gotten from the Vet.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest MEEK,
... My Worms aren't sick, so, they have no need of your kindly offered medicinal support! Thanks, anyway. So, you get those big, green, nasty ones {Worms, not, pills} from your Vet, too?! No wonder, your attitude is always so "sparkling", and, ALIVE! How many worms, do you have?

``````````````````````````````````````
... Inherit the Earth? More hand-me-downs, I see---
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... Far better, to inherit the Earth, than, to INHERIT THE WIND, unless, it's within your SCOPES, to endure The Winds of MAX, when, he's "Monkeying around"! Or, you can hire CLARENCE DARROW! Or, if MAX goes GIANT APE, you could substitute CLARENCE, with ANN!
`````````````````````````````````````````

... I always seem to get the slightly damaged goods handed over to me
--- not sure if I could fix the Earth.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... Take it to your Vet... I'm sure he could get it "fixed". Sad, to think, that, it won't be able to produce any baby Earths... : {
``````````````````````````````````

...  My dear Herr Baron, after 25 years of hearing excuses for overdue books your's is pretty run-of-the-mill;
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... But, as you've said, at least, it's "PRETTY"! Besides, I've never gotten RUNS, from the Mill, nor, any of its by-products, and, in this consumer-driven society, we all buy products.
````````````````````````````````````````

... now if you were really creative you should've said that you suffer from multiple personalities and one of your other personalities had the book (an actual overdue book excuse).
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... So, OVERDUE BOOKS suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder, too?!
Must be Them-thar, New-Fangled, TALKIN' BOOKS, since they have to have a voice, in order to express their EXCUSES, for being OVERDUE.
`````````````````````````````````````````

... You may have moved, but I haven't-
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... I'm certain that your Vet can prescribe something for that!
Prunes & fibre work, fine, for Moi.
````````````````````````````````

- still in the same location of the wilds of Iowa for 33 years---which only seems like an eternity.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... The Wilds of Iowa! Must be part of the Wild Times, here, of which, RAYMOND spake! Meanwhile, back at Eternity...
````````````````````````````

... So endth the twaddle. *~~~ But, only, for now. ;^}
         "Meek"                  *~~~ EXANIMO EVERNOW,
                                      BARON TIMOTHEUS, B.G.G.