Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezer butler

Sirius radio dishing out some heavy s*^% again, today I heard

Slayer: South of Heaven
Iron Maiden: Murders in the Rue Morgue
Black Sabbath: Snowblind
Rage Against the Machine: Killing in the Name Of

\m/

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on June 25, 2020, 04:44:47 AM
Sirius radio dishing out some heavy s*^% again, today I heard

Slayer: South of Heaven
Iron Maiden: Murders in the Rue Morgue
Black Sabbath: Snowblind
Rage Against the Machine: Killing in the Name Of

\m/

🤘🏻💀
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

geezer butler

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

geezer butler

Soft Kill: Wake Up

SK prob my fav band to come out in last few years. If you like new wave, post punk, check 'em out.

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

geezer butler

LL Cool J: Going back to Cali

I don't think so  8)

marsattacks666