Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on October 20, 2019, 06:40:20 PM
Grinderman -  Palaces of Montezuma

Great piece of modern psychedelia.

Interesting, I didn't know about this. Nick Cave side project? I'll check it out.

Mord

Quote from: geezer butler on October 20, 2019, 10:04:52 PM
Interesting, I didn't know about this. Nick Cave side project? I'll check it out.

Yes. It's a very noisy, scaled down version of The Bad Seeds. The line-up is Cave, Warren Ellis, Martin Casey, and Jim Sclavunos. They have released two albums of great garage rock (now, working on a third). It's the exact opposite of Ghosteen. Check out their "No Pussy Blues". Hilarious.

marsattacks666

Pirate Love-Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

The MISFITS......

She
London Dungeon
Vampira
Teenagers From Mars
Skulls
Hybrid Moments
Halloween
Night Of The Living Dead
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Dr.Cyclops

"A Castle without a Crypt is like a Unicorn without a Horn" ~ Professor Abronsius

geezer butler

marsattacks666

geezer butler

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 30, 2019, 02:01:32 AM
Black Sabbath-National Acrobat

Fun story, I met the real Geezer Butler a couple of times. I told him "National Acrobat" was my favorite Sabbath song. He was impressed. That's def a deep track. I asked him "Did you or Tony write that?" He didn't hesitate "Oh I wrote it, me."  :D

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on October 31, 2019, 08:43:58 PM
Fun story, I met the real Geezer Butler a couple of times. I told him "National Acrobat" was my favorite Sabbath song. He was impressed. That's def a deep track. I asked him "Did you or Tony write that?" He didn't hesitate "Oh I wrote it, me."  :D

Super cool.🤘

geezer butler

Mr. Bungle: Pink Cigarette
Mono: Life in Mono

marsattacks666

Blondie-Rapture

KISS-Let Me Know

Impellitteri-Stand In Line

Dio-Last In Line/We Rock/Stand Up and Shout

Black Sabbath-Children Of The Sea

Ghoul-Brain Jerk/Blood Feast/The Lunatic
Hour/Destructor

WASP-Animal F*** Like a Beast

KISS-Hide Your Heart

Black Flag-Rise Above/Spray Paint/Depression/White Minority/Six Pack

Venom-Teacher's Pet

SLAYER-Black Magic/Altar Of Sacrifice

Motley Crue-Bastard

SeX PisTOlS-Submission

U.K. Subs-Nobody Move

Metallica-Trapped Under Ice

Anthrax-Among The Living/N.F.L.

Bauhaus- Stigmata Martyr

The New York Dolls-Jetboy

Jetboy-Feel The Shake

Johnny Thunders and The Heartbreakers-I Wanna Be Loved(By You)

Iron Maiden-Prowler

Mord

marsattacks666

Mord

marsattacks666

Davis Bowie-Queen B****
Black Sabbath-Snow Blind