Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Ok, now back to "Last song you listened to" (I think Hep & i are done fencing)

Monty Python - Sit on My  Face (and Tell me that You Love Me)
One of the funniest love songs ever. I just wanted to hear Alexa say it. Google it, if you haven't heard it.

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on July 10, 2019, 08:16:24 PMBtw, Kerouac was not hippie era. He was from the Beat movement (50s).

I like beatniks!

I think I'll become one if and when I grow up.

Quote from: Mord on July 10, 2019, 08:16:24 PMIf you like catchy pop, listen to the Box Tops....

I agree! The Box Tops were excellent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpDNqTjlRes#

Quote from: Mord on July 10, 2019, 08:16:24 PMI can't believe you're still awake. Don't you people have lights out there?

Huh? Over where?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Nevermind. I'm happy with the common ground. I love Chilton's raspy voice on "The Letter" (pre-Rod Stewart Rod Stewart).

Mord

Johnny Thunders - You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Monty Python  -  Every Sperm is Sacred

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Velvet Underground  - Venus in Furs

Great song about S&M...from 1966! Can't think of a band that was so far ahead of their time.

Mord

The Clash. - Straight to Hell (1982)

geezer butler

Even though we talked about the nihilistic and misogynistic lyrics in gangsta rap, I can't help it, once in awhile I still like to bounce some old school tracks. 

Tha Dogg Pound: N*^^&# Don't Give a F&%#

Mord

Quote from: geezer butler on July 11, 2019, 10:28:37 PM
Even though we talked about the nihilistic and misogynistic lyrics in gangsta rap, I can't help it, once in awhile I still like to bounce some old school tracks. 

Tha Dogg Pound: N*^^&# Don't Give a F&%#

No apologies. You should hear some of the crap I listen to. I was/am a huge Public Enemy fan (Though, more of a political thang).

Mord

Richard He'll & the Voidoids   -  Love Comes in Spurts

Greatness

marsattacks666