Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 09, 2019, 03:28:06 PM
The Cars- Bye Bye Love
Slayer-Altar of Sacrifice
Blondie-Hanging On the Telephone
Ramones- Commando
The MISFITS-Vampira
The Rolling Stones-Miss you
The Rolling Stones- Dead Flowers
Another badass, Killer list!

marsattacks666

The MISFITS-
Skulls
Horror Business
Astro Zombies

Led Zeppelin-
Tangerine
Immigrant Song

Blondie-
Rapture

The Rollings Stones-
Miss You
Dead Flowers

Metallica-
Creeping Death
The Four Horsemen
Green Hell
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Dr.Cyclops

Dressed in capes with a live Raven perched on the Bass = Cool
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"A Castle without a Crypt is like a Unicorn without a Horn" ~ Professor Abronsius

The Red Death 30

"Victory" by Megadeth
"Dead Man's Isle" by The Dead South
"The Climb" by The Kingsmen
"If You Want Blood" by AC/DC
"Choke Sermon" by Lamb of God

Mord

The Rolling Stones  - Let it Bleed, Sticky Fingers, and Some Girls
All great albums through and through.

Oops, shoulda been in the other music section.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

The Red Death 30

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 11, 2019, 07:20:00 PM
Venus-Shocking Blue

I've been listening to a bit of this band recently.  Really enjoying their albums

marsattacks666

Quote from: The Red Death 30 on April 12, 2019, 01:00:29 AM
I've been listening to a bit of this band recently.  Really enjoying their albums

I dig the Shocking Blue.🎤🎸🎧🎵

Wicked Lester

I have to agree. IMO,this is 60's slightly psychedelic pop rock at it's finest. Truly and iconic song of it's time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhkyyCvUHk

marsattacks666

Foghat-Slow Ride
Motley Crue- Ten Seconds to Love
Slayer-Jesus Saves
Led Zeppelin-Black Dog
Minor Threat-Think Again
Black Sabbath- Paranoid

marsattacks666

U.K. Subs- Emotional Blackmail
White Zombie-Black Sunshine
Paul Stanley-Goodbye
Sweet-Fox On the Run
Ramones-Baby I Love You

marsattacks666

Wicked Lester

IMO,one of THE best Punk songs ever. Death Sentence mid 80's. In Flames. Wonder how many of these guys are still alive,are they accountants or still living in the back of a van?     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3dpJJySftw

Wicked Lester

I am pretty sure I posted this before,but if not,here it is again. I would NOT want to piss this guy off. He would tear me apart like a Chicken Wing.

Negro Terror...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbYkz5CBMas

marsattacks666