Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

fmofmpls

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

witch_hunter

saint vitus - clear windowpane

just got the new electric wizard record, black masses.  will be listening to that the rest of the night.  8)
werewolf on wheels

nemesis1

marsattacks666

fmofmpls

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Wicked Lester

Holy crap General, S.T.A.R.Z! Man I LOVED these guys in H.S. Of course my P's HATED them.  I remember that for a couple years the music mags sorta compared them to the mighty KISS without make up. I think the leadman was Michael Lee Smith.

starz-- subway terror--1975.wmv

Wicked Lester

More STARZ. A shame that there is not the original version on youtube. Still for being in their mid 50's these guys ROCK!

Starz 4/15/11 Mexicali Live - Over And Over

Wicked Lester

How about The Godz! Great heavy biker rock band. Another late 70's early 80's fave. Sadly a couple of the guys got too tanked and bit the dust in cycle accidents , or so I've read.

The Godz 714

Wicked Lester

marsattacks666