Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogey

LundyAfterMidnight

The Rolling Stones: If You Can't Rock Me/Get Off My Cloud (live)
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Gasport

BaronLatos35

- Richard Pryor: Wanted

I know it's not a song, but it was on vinyl. LOL funny!
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

Bogey

fmofmpls

Last night I saw the rock band UFO in concert. There are three original members left - Phil Mogg, Paul Raymond, and Andy Parker. Guitar duties were being held by Vinnie Moore.

I was blown away. They sounded great as ever. Phil Mogg at 61yrs old was still plenty strong on vocals. He didn't miss a beat. Andy Parker was rock solid on drums and Paul Raymond as utility man was his reliable self. Vinnie Moore on guitar was exceptional! If anybody can even come close to filling Michael Schenker's shoes, it's Vinnie Moore.

If you were ever a fan of UFO, you won't want to miss this tour. It was like stepping back in time to the late 70s. Highly recommended!

UFO "Lights Out" with Lyrics.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Gasport

Wicked Lester

packy120353

I Cut Like A Buffalo by The Dead Weather live and dig this - Jack White's kick drum has Dracula's three brides on it, now that's cool.

Bogey

Bogey

fmofmpls

[mod]I fixed your urls Bogey. They weren't showing. [/mod]
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Bogey