Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Wicked Lester

One of my fave Prog songs EV-Er and right up there and maybe even better than ELP.  Pär Lindh Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE4Gyu8keyU

Mord

geezer butler

Dillinger Escape Plan: One of Us is the Killer
Architects: Early Grave
Jesus Piece: Curse of the Serpent

\m/

LugosiFan25

Not sure if it counts or not but I was listening to the Forbidden Planet soundtrack earlier today.

Love those "electronic tonalities"...!
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Mord

Quote from: LugosiFan25 on August 01, 2019, 09:32:42 PM
Not sure if it counts or not but I was listening to the Forbidden Planet soundtrack earlier today.

Love those "electronic tonalities"...!

Of course it counts. That soundtrack was well ahead of its time.

Mord

Jimi Hendrix Experience- Hey Joe
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - I'm Gonna Kill That Woman
Magazine - Rhythm of Cruelty

Definitely a theme there somewhere.

Mord

Blondie - Sex Offender
Debbie Harry has never sounded sexier.

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Hello Hooray
I Love The Dead
Billion Dollar Babies

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Bauhaus-Dark Entries
The CRAMPS-Bikini Girls with Machine Guns

Mord