Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Lester

Absolutely  FAVE Beatles song and best version EV-ER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBsYim8lsLI

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

GloryStomper

Ernest Tubb- Drivin nails in my coffin over you

Wicked Lester

Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40INnb6DnY

Very powerful rendition of a classic song.

Mord

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 24, 2018, 05:43:13 PM
The Supersuckers-Born with a Tail
Saw them live in Long Beach over 2 decades ago. GREAT!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 24, 2018, 07:07:17 PM
Saw them live in Long Beach over 2 decades ago. GREAT!

Indeed! Great music and band. The Supersuckers are truly a great, live, musical act.

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 27, 2018, 09:46:25 PM
Hirax-Imprisoned by Ignorance
Is this the band that has a black singer named Katon?

Wicked Lester

Quote from: Mord on August 27, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
Is this the band that has a black singer named Katon?

Sure is. The band started in 1984 ,but broke up a few years later only to be resurrected in 2000.

Mord

Quote from: Wicked Lester on August 27, 2018, 10:49:22 PM
Sure is. The band started in 1984 ,but broke up a few years later only to be resurrected in 2000.
Katon was a drinking buddy of mine for years. We both worked at Zed Records in Long Beach. We always went out after work, and drank past closing time. We got kicked out of all the finest bars in Long Beach. Great times! Btw, I could definitely outdrink him (Though, he'll never admit it)