Author Topic: MUNSTERS OR ADDAMS FAMILY WHICH HOUSE WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN........  (Read 5530 times)

ICEMANN333

• Corporal
Both are very cool.......but mine would have to be the Munsters..........lab....spot.....grandpa....uncle gilbert.......yes Munsters.. well the Addams family is rich but what the heck...........big j.......

mjaycox

• Sergeant
ADDams Family House. When I get some $$, I am takiing the Aurora kit with me to the architect for inspiration. I am not kidding.

Matt
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

Creature Features

• Sergeant
Munsters!
"It's Alive...oh, It's Alive! It's Alive, It's Alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

Dr.Teufel Geist

• Sergeant
Its gotta be the Munsters, who's gonna pass up a chance to drive Grandpa's Dragula

The Creeper

• Sergeant
  • The Hellbound Heart!
The Munsters!
Long live the UMA!

Fester

• Sergeant
My name probably is my answer.

But I may decide to move if I could drive the big car . . .

Monster Bob

• Sergeant

Seriously, though, the Munsters has a cool look to the outside, but place is just a wreck. And filthy?! I would like to see the woman who who even spend the night in a joint that dirty. 

If I had to take the Munsters house, it better look like this (except outside)...

Toy Ranch

• Army Administrator
  • Army Administrator
  • Monster Geek
The Addams family had cool stuff in their house, which was a nice house kept clean by Lurch and his feather duster.  The Musters house was cool.  It had a stone basement, a staircase that rose up when a lever is tripped, a coffin closet phone, etc.  But yeah, it was a wreck.

hammerfan

• Sergeant
1313 Mockingbird lane  so I could play with Spot!
Have the Lambs stopped screaming Clarice?....Dr. Lector

The Creeper

• Sergeant
  • The Hellbound Heart!
Hey now!  Lily worked hard making sure the old place looked like an old spooky mansion.  She even went around placing cob webs everywhere where they were needed! 
Long live the UMA!

LundyAfterMidnight

• Sergeant
The Addams Family!! It looked more livable, more eccentric with more surprises to be found.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

ChattyLMS

• Sergeant
  • I'm so cute!
The Munsters.

I love the way the stairs open, I love Grandpa's lab, I love Spot.  I like Herman and Lily better than Morticia and Gomez.  M & G are more into each other than into the family.  The Munsters seemed more like a family.  And I love the cars!  George Barris you're the greatest!

Does somebody own the cars?
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

CreepysFan

• Sergeant
  • UNCLE CREEPY
 I like the architectural design of the Addams house from the outside better.  Plus the really groovy playroom: Rack, Guillotine, Stock, Shackles, ect.  Not to forget the backyard comes with it's very own swamp.  My kind of house.   
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Wicked Lester

• Sergeant
  • You won't hear me until it's too late!
I guess this answers your question.

ChattyLMS

• Sergeant
  • I'm so cute!
That is really cool Wicked!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)