Wanted Code3 3d Dracula repro poster

Started by Lugosifan1, May 29, 2009, 07:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lugosifan1

Hey Guys , looking for the 3d poster style display's , these came for the following movies, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. I have the mummy, looking for the Dracula and the Frankenstein, please let me know at mario_chacon(*at*)msn.com, or PM me, Thanks, Mario
Best, Mario

Toy Ranch

Mario~

There are actually 2 different Draculas, a Creature, and if you are a "collect 'em all" kind of guy...  a Van Helsing, too.

Was there a Wolf Man in this series too?  Can't remember.

CreepyJeff

"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Lugosifan1

Thanks for the info toyranch, didn't know there were two Dracula's, and a Creature too!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like my work is cut out for me, and Terry sent PM. Mario
Best, Mario

Toy Ranch

Looks like Entertainment Earth is sold out of them, but has pictures.

The Creature one is very fragile.  The lower right panel, he is holding a rifle that extends out maybe an inch and is no bigger around than a toothpick. 

They have pictures of the Van Helsing, Army of Darkness, and several other movies.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_archive/archive_list.asp?company=Code+3+Collectibles

Lugosifan1

Thanks, for the visuals. I was able to find the first Dracula shown, The Mummy, Frankenstein, if you gut's run into these ans are not interested in them yourselves send me a PM. Thanks, Mario
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

Creepyjeff, A thousand tana leaves of Thank you's .Mario
Best, Mario

CreepyJeff

You're welcome Mario and thank you! 

Scatter

I've never seen those before.........vERY cool.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Lugosifan1

CreepyJeff, not sure if your going to the bash m but if you see the DRACULA'S, OR THE  CREATURE ONE, AND THEY ARE RESONABLE, COULD YOU PICK THEM UP FOR ME ,AND . I'LL PAYPAL THE AMOUNT/ LET ME KNOW,THANKS, MARIO
Best, Mario

CreepyJeff

Hi Mario - I'm sorry and wish I was but I'm not able to get to Monster Bash this year.  There are a few other UMAers that are going to be there though.  Hopefully you'll have many eyes working fo you.  :)

clay.sayre

I have the a full set up for grabs!  Contact me if interested.

Clay

Lugosifan1

Best, Mario

clay.sayre

Thanks Mario!

Mario claimed the 2 Dracs and the Creature, but I still have the Mummy and Frankenstein MIB if anyone needs them.

Clay

Lugosifan1

Guy's these are real Cool!!!!!, so I'd pick up the ones your missing!!!!!! Best, Mario
Best, Mario