What Horror Board Games Have You Owned?

Started by The Creeper, May 05, 2009, 03:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChattyLMS

Thank you for the pic of Green Ghost.  The Ghost looks sort of like Slimer.
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The Creeper

The Haunted House game looks cool and like fun.  I used to have Disney's Haunted Mansion game.
Long live the UMA!

coughcool

"Soylent Green is People"

"Some folks like water, Some folks like wine, But I like a taste, Of straight strychnine."

"This Is Who We are"

The Creeper

Quote from: coughcool on May 19, 2009, 03:40:24 AM
I have the game "Nightmare"

I do too, and the third one of the series.  Did they ever finish making the rest of the Nightmare series?  I bet they are hard to find and expensive if they did.  They where supposed to do one for each character in the game.  The third one I got was the the With, Ann.
Long live the UMA!

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

ramsey37

I know I received the Dark Shadows boardgame as a young child, though I remember playing with the glow-in-the-dark skeletons and the fangs more than I ever actually played the game itself ;)
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

ProfGriffin

Egads....

Let's see,

Shrieks and Creeks
The Haunted Mansion (Disney)
Green Ghost
Creature Features
Escape from the Haunted Mansion
JAWS (not really a board game but a monster movie game)

Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

mike c

Quote from: ramsey37 on May 19, 2009, 01:19:49 PM
I know I received the Dark Shadows boardgame as a young child, though I remember playing with the glow-in-the-dark skeletons and the fangs more than I ever actually played the game itself ;)
George

Exactly!

Mike C.

The Creeper

Wish I could find a Jaws game like I had.
Long live the UMA!

Anton Phibes

I ahd that Jaws game. I also had a Universal Monsters game that involved cars and maybe a vhs tape?  Or I could've dreamed the whole thing.....

LundyAfterMidnight

My sister & I had The Planet of the Apes game. The game pieces were humans, & you took your chances falling into the apes' cage. The box art had a cool family portrait from Battle for the POTA.
I also recall an Addams Family game. True to the spirit of the Addams, the "winner" was the last player to make it around the board. The box art was inspired by original Addams drawings, or the HB cartoon series.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

packy120353

Is this the VHS one you mean? - I dunno about any cars but I've never actually watched the film

Anton Phibes

How many of those 60's board games were there? The ones that the Wolfman mystery game fit in? If you know then fill me in. If you've got them---show them off. Thanks. I have none....but that may change after a bit.