What Horror Board Games Have You Owned?

Started by The Creeper, May 05, 2009, 03:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Madd

I have a mint  Curse of the Cobras game and I used to have "Beware the spider".
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

The Creeper

I had Beware the Spider it was kinda like operation, if you touched the web trying to get the bugs off it  the spider would fly at you.
Long live the UMA!

long live kong

I have 'Lost Valley Of The Dinosaurs' and 'Escape from Atlantis', both faves from my childhood.
Monster lovers never grow old....

marsattacks666

1. Old Maid( with Universal Monsters artwork, and still own)
2. Green Ghost
3. JAWS( but not really a board game)
4. The Nightmare on Elm st.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

HARRY HAMMOCK

Got both Dark Shadows games,Green Ghost,the playing board from The Outer Limits and a few others that wont come to me.

Dr. Madd

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 11, 2011, 12:18:18 AM
1. Old Maid( with Universal Monsters artwork, and still own)
2. Green Ghost
3. JAWS( but not really a board game)
4. The Nightmare on Elm st.

There was an Elm St game?
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Dr. Madd on September 11, 2011, 06:05:07 AM
There was an Elm St game?
.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Yes, and I still own the game. It was manufacture by company called: Cardinal. I will have to post asome pix. Or maybe the game is online somewhere?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Here are some pictures of my horror themed board games:

cl:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Here are my board games based on TV shows that frequently featured monstrous menaces:

8)

marsattacks666

Hepcat, super cool board games. I dig 'em!

Scatter

Quote from: Hepcat on September 10, 2011, 02:59:33 PM
Well I personally am all in favour of necroposting because it not only avoids duplication but precisely because it unearths fabulous old threads like this one!

PRECISELY!!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Sean

Which Witch..

Life: Disney Haunted Mansion Version...

fresnoface

Most recently picked up a Milton the Monster Board Game of ebay for a song. Beautiful graphics.
Step, Scrape. Step,Scrape

werewolfwoman

i am  the proud new owner of a 1963  hasbro wolfman mystery game. it complete and in good conditiion, i just got it in the mail today, this is one my holy grail items  ;D
even a woman who is pure of heart....well you know the rest..
http://www.auntydonut.etsy.com

Hepcat