Author Topic: what are your favorite toys of your adulthood  (Read 9623 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: what are your favorite toys of your adulthood
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2016, 06:40:40 PM »
From my youth: the Marx remote control Frankenstein (simply the best, most iconic monster toy ever), the Marx 6" figures (Universal, Marvel, Man from UNCLE etc.), the Aurora kits (very fond memories of screwing those up with my limited skills), monster trading cards (AIP, Universal, Mars Attacks, many others)

From adulthood: SIDESHOW (those guys really woke up the collecting bug in me), NECA (fantastic quality on everything they do), and, before I forget, the original 18" Kenner Alien (the first realistic monster toy produced for the masses). At one point I discovered women. That became a focal point for sure.

Cool list. Women.....good. (In my Boris Karloff voice)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2016, 07:11:25 PM »
Cool list. Women.....good. (In my Boris Karloff voice)
Karloff....good. (in my woman voice)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2016, 07:31:25 PM »
Karloff....good. (in my woman voice)

;D
I want to add MacFarlane Movie Maniacs
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2016, 07:41:56 PM »

;D
I want to add MacFarlane Movie Maniacs
Same here.  I have quite a few on my shelf and on my wall (great figures). It was the first figure line based on R- rated slasher films.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2016, 07:49:41 PM »
Same here.  I have quite a few on my shelf and on my wall (great figures). It was the first figure line based on R- rated slasher films.

The whole run/line was and is great. The Bathory figure is one of my favorites to this day. Although not a movie maniac