Have to get used to the new board

Started by Mego73, December 30, 2007, 08:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mego73

It used to be that UMA would be among the few groups I would get email from in my hotmail account and I would scan through everything. But now, it's a whole new ballgame. I actually have to (GASP) make an effort to go to a different site to get UMA news. Oh well, I think I am up to it and who knows, it might make less of a lurker out of me. We'll see :)
Retro-maniac at large

Wich2

Hi, Mike!

(One of THE very BEST Custom Box men, Men!)

Happy New Year,
-Craig W.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mego73 on December 30, 2007, 08:50:00 PM
I actually have to make an effort to go to a different site
Effort? "click" "click" Oh man! I gotta rest before I do that again!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Roback

Quote from: Wich2 on December 30, 2007, 09:01:37 PM
Hi, Mike!

(One of THE very BEST Custom Box men, Men!)

Happy New Year,
-Craig W.

Hear hear! Craig hit the nail right on the head. Mike is in a league of his own. His card stock is like none other. You can crease or bend the cardboard Mike uses and it won't turn white like many of the other custom boxes. On top of that, his printing is on a professional level. I can't say enough about his work. The colors just pop!
Robert Acquarulo

Mego73

It's nice to find Robert and Craig here :)
Retro-maniac at large

fmofmpls

Hey Mike. Glad you crossed over to the other side! Stick with it and I think you'll find this forum exciting. Each day there's bound to be a treasure behind whatever door it is you decide to enter. Don't bother knockin either .. just come right on in and start posting! It will come to life right before your eyes.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.