Horror kits you may not have seen

Started by joy and tom studios, April 05, 2009, 11:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joy and tom studios

I don't get much of a chance to visit message boards and pimp our work, but I thought I might direct your attention to one of our clients. I did a search and didn't find any post about Resin Crypt. This is a garage kit producer who has been around for a few years. Vin started out buying the rights to a majority of the kits that were being put out by Resinator. These included a Vincent Price Tingler kit that we sculpted as well as a Glenn Strange Frankenstein sculpted by some kid named Randy Bowen. We have since sculpted another Vincent Price kit, "The House on Haunted Hill". There is also a set of portrait bust of Price, Karloff and Lorre from the Raven that are available as individual bust or mounted together on a 3D wall plaque to simulate the poster art from the movie. Resin Crypt also has a kit called "He Loves Me Not" sculpted by Jeff Yager, depicting the scene in Frankenstein were the monster throws the little girl in the lake. Here is a link to the site. Check it out if you get a chance.

http://www.resincrypt.com/index.htm

Tom Smith Monsternut

Hi Joy & Tom..

Tom Smith here ..you know George Perez's  Crimson Plague colorist.
I just wanted to thank you for the CP statue I got back when we we working on the book.
You guys did an amazing job on it and it now sits in a place of honor in my studio.
I look forward to seeing and buying more of your work.

Thanks..
Tom
Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"