MEGO 50TH ANNIVERSARY WORLDS GREATEST SUPER HEROES LINE REVEALED 2022

Started by marsattacks666, August 01, 2022, 03:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Rex fury

No Marvel heroes ? Fifty years ago Mego Spidey hung proudly from a ceiling vent in my room, tied with a small piece of white string. I haven't seen him ( or that kind of string )in a long while.
RF

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

darkmonkeygod

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

marsattacks666

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 02, 2022, 01:10:21 PM
Is there a reason? Or because Hasbro owns the license?

Yes, Hasbro holds the master toy license, Disney owns the license.

Hepcat

Quote from: Rex fury on August 01, 2022, 01:48:43 PMNo Marvel heroes ?

Doesn't matter to me. I see my favourite Green Lantern is part of the line and so are Aquaman and Green Arrow. I don't see Wonder Woman or the Flash in the video though which surprises me.

???

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Hepcat on August 03, 2022, 03:11:35 AM
Doesn't matter to me. I see my favourite Green Lantern is part of the line and so are Aquaman and Green Arrow. I don't see Wonder Woman or the Flash in the video though which surprises me.

???

They've already been released carded. I imagine Mego will get around to releasing them in the retro box at some point.