Merry Christmas!

Started by Bizarro_No.1, December 25, 2007, 02:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizarro_No.1

;D :) :-*Merry Christmas, Fellow Monsters and Monstresses!  Remember, the villagers like HAPPY Monsters, especially tonight!
[/color]

hhwolfman

Quote from: Bizarro_No.1 on December 25, 2007, 02:16:52 AM
;D :) :-*Merry Christmas, Fellow Monsters and Monstresses!  Remember, the villagers like HAPPY Monsters, especially tonight!
[/color]
It is a Full Moon Perfect for Chirtmas Werewolves.  ;D

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Illoman

Just wanted to add my Christmas greetings to everyone on this board. However you celebrate this season, may it be especially filled with love and good times enjoyed with family and friends. Thanks to everyone on here for being a great Monster Family. You guys and gals are the best!!

Mike

poseablemonster

Tom Smith Monsternut

Merry Christmas to all my Monster brothers and sisters.
Peace..
Tom
Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

MegoGeek

I'm pretty lucky. I got a new UMA Message Board for Christmas.

My first UMA Christmas.....I think I'm getting a bit misty eyed.

Hairy X-Mas to all.
Charlie

Jim Bertges

A monsterously Merry Christmas to all my UMA friends!

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

raycastile

Raymond Castile

The Toyroom

Think outside the box!

Scary Terry

Merry Christmas everybody !  Dig this youtube video compilation of scary Santa pics!  All those kids more frightened of Santa, than they would've been by Frankenstein!  Hilarious!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=24198437
Scary Terry
www.terrybeatty.blogspot.com

typhooforme

Merry Christmas, UMA friends!  I hope you got something monster-y under your tree! 

(Look out for people bearing stakes of holly and boiling puddings!)
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

Roback

Merry Christmas everybody. Hopefully your spending this very special day with family and friends.
Robert Acquarulo

Meek

Compliments of the Season!

At my little haunted house in the wilds of Iowa we're having roast beast for the holiday dinner and in the entertaimnet department we have the traditional vewing of "Merry Christmas, Mr. Bean" followed by Alistair Simm's "Scrooge"(he's the best) and then we'll polish off the last two wives of Henry VIII and maybe some of the first season of"Rocky & Bullwinkle" if I'm still awake.
You know, while watching the first disc of "Rocky & Bullwinkle" I discovered that the two Moon Men, Cloyd & Gidny, had a naughty book in their space ship's library--the title "Sex on Planet X" can be plainly seen on the spine of a book directly behind them. Rather racey for 1960 kiddie's show, eh?

Well, as Bullwinkle said in his toast to Boris & Natasha:

"Here's lookin' up your relatives."

"Meek"
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence

Meek

Oh, and an historical footnote:

On this day in 1914, all a long the Western Front, German and British soldiers met in No Man's Land and mutally celebrated Christmas; both sides shared what treats they could manage to find and the Germans provided Christmas trees that had been sent to them by the Kaiser. They sang Christmas carols together and later impromptu soccer games broke out---the Germans commented on the men from the Black Watch in their kilts---the wind would sometimes lift the hems of the kilts and everyone got to see what a Scotsman wears under there. In some places the Christmas truce lasted almost a week but all good things must come to an end and they were ordered by their respective commanding officers to get back to work and start killing each other.

"What life to lead and where to go, After the war---After the war?"

"Meek"
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence