'movie A' v. 'movie B'....

Started by preyer, February 24, 2009, 12:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

preyer

'daredevil' vs. 'elektra.' which is the less turgid piece of fungus growing on worm dung?

Scatter

That's sort of like asking whether it's worse having your exposed genitalia slammed in a car door or dragged through a cactus patch.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

kklloo

I didn't mind either or but if I had to choose I would say Fantastic Four part 2, Catwoman or Ghost Rider.

Unknown Primate

Never did buy into the DAREDEVIL movie, and DD was one of my favorite comic books!  I wish it would'ave been done more in the vein of SPIDERMAN.  I barely remember ELECTRA...  just remember her being easy on these ol' eyes.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Anton Phibes

Yikes.......I hated Elektra.   DD wasn't that bad. i kinda liked it.  DD is my favorite MU guy next to classic Spidey.

Unknown Primate

You know, to be fair, I only saw DD once, at the theater.  I should give it another go.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

preyer

i was saving 'catwoman.' :) but, since it was mentioned:

'catwoman' v. 'ghost rider.'

this is a toughie for me, but i think GR gets the nod. and i think i'm going with the cactus patch on the genitalia thing.

Wolf Man

I never read any of those comics, wasn't into the superhero comics but more the monster and horror comics. 
Overall I liked Ghost Rider just cause he was kind a monster type. 

I did not like DD, Electra or Catwoman (and I think Haley Berry is hot) so I would compare them to having my hairy wolf nards crushed ever so slowly in a vice. 
Even a man who is pure at heart......

depressedlarrytalbot

Quotemy hairy wolf nards crushed ever so slowly in a vice

It's cool, brother. They'd simply regenerate, or re-inflate, or something. You are The Wolf Man !!

depressedlarrytalbot

QuoteYou are The Wolf Man !!

Come to think of it... so am I ....

Wolf Man

Brothers/alter egoes for sure.....and I would hope they would reinflate or grow back cause Wolf Man gots to have nards
Even a man who is pure at heart......

Illoman

I missed Ghost Rider in the theater, but saw the extended director's cut and really enjoyed it. The buddy I watched it with saw the theatrical release and agreed the extended cut was much darker, and better.

Mike

BaronLatos35

Never saw DD or Elektra in its entirety, I lost interest in both movies, maybe because I was never a big fan of either comic.

I was also hugely disappointed with Catwoman. Halle Berry in a leather cat suit normally would be on my all time favorites list, but alas even she couldn't save it because it was so off base from the comic. Ghost Rider was also such let down after my wife and I saw it in the movies, I haven't watched it since.

I've said it before, when is Marvel going to do a "real" Punisher/Frank Castle movie!!! Pay Garth Ennis to write it and I'll be the first one in line!
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."