When in Hollywood: Icons of Darkness

Started by Doh!, October 05, 2021, 04:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doh!

Took this exhibit in over the weekend, and had a great time. From the private collection of Richard Correll (Beaver's friend Richard from Leave It to Beaver), he has a most impressive collection of horror, comic book, and sci-fi items on display. Most of it screen-used (or taken from original molds), it's a guided tour of the collection. My group had a great tour guide: he said he's worked closely with Richard for the past 3 years, and seemed to know what he was talking about. The tours are scheduled for 30 minutes, but ours took closer to 50.

I give it two thumbs up!

https://www.iconsofdarkness.com/the-exhibit

marsattacks666

I think someone featured this on their YouTube channel.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Doh! on October 06, 2021, 04:25:38 AM
You are correct, sir:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfxUw2JozIc

Oh, yeah! The Grimm life collective. Great channel. Their adventures are legendary. Even in Hell.🤘🏻🔥
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Sir Masksalot

'Great topic, D'oh. I took the tour, it was awesome! We made our unhurried way
through generous samplings from many popular genre franchises:

STAR WARS >

PLANET OF THE APES >

Marvel Superheroes >

TERMINATOR >

JURASSIC PARK >

ALIEN >

... and here's our main course for the U.M. Army >

marsattacks666

Doh!

MUCH better photos than mine! I'm considering going back to an actual camera, rather than fumbling with my iPhone each time.

marsattacks666

Time to make a trip to see that museum.