Hammer Horror Tubbz (rubber duckies)!

Started by Trap-Door Maker, September 02, 2021, 03:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Zachula

I like seeing official Hammer merch...that's all I'll say about these...

Preorder here: https://numskull.com/horror-merchandise

Earth 2 Chris

I never thought I'd see official Hammer merchandise. And I never thought the first official item based on Curse of the Werewolf would be a RUBBER DUCK!!!

Akira-Devilman

I love this. I got a few of this ducks and the quality is much higher than the Funko Pops. I wish they did the Universal version of the Monsters as well.

zombiehorror

Based on the title of this thread I should hate these...but I don't.

vayapues

The likenesses of the werewolf & especially Frankenstein's Creature are in all seriousness much better than most of the straight Hammer merch, such as it is, that I've seen of these characters over the years. The colors & details, while stylized, grasp their essences. No one else almost ever gets these guys right (the Trick or Treat masks certainly didn't).

I can't resist saying that Chris Lee & Ollie Reed must be quacking in their graves. And their families may be spitting bricks that neo-Hammer have found this diabolically goofy way of sidestepping anything like licensing payments.

P.S. Love the green lighting on the Mummy duck, wonderful echo of Jack Asher's green highlighting in the 1959 film's tomb scenes. These guys at Numskull would appear to have their Hammer homages down pat.

scarey1scd

Bit the bullet and bought them. I have no valid reason, Im not a duck collector lol. But they grew on me. And even with shipping they are within the pricing of all the other
horror stuff I buy. Maybe its because they are different. I dont know. Dont judge me...
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...