Collecting Monsters > Memorable Memorabilia

Monster Mash Cereal (new)

(1/2) > >>

judd:
I now work on the overnight stocking crew at the local grocery supermarket.  We're all vampires since we only come out and work at night while everyone else sleeps.  Last night we received a new product, Monster Marsh cereal.  We recently received the Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Frankenberry cereals along with the Addams Family 2 promo cereals. 

Monster Mash is a combination of Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Boo Berry, Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy.  It will be placed on the shelves soon.

Recently we had to stock our halloween candy on the shelves since another local store in the chain stocked their halloween candy.

judd:
We had a woman who worked overnight at the bakery who carried a black, vinyl, Bride of Frankenstein purse.  Her real last name, which she took from her husband was Frankenstein.

Mike Scott:

--- Quote from: judd on September 02, 2021, 08:57:24 AM ---. . her husband was Frankenstein.

--- End quote ---

Is that his birth name?

marsattacks666:
Hopefully I'll find some General Mills Monster Mash cereal soon. Sam's Club has the mini treats and  three pack cereal of Count Chocula, Frankeberry and Booberry.

judd:

--- Quote from: Mike Scott on September 02, 2021, 02:41:41 PM ---Is that his birth name?

--- End quote ---

She told me it was his birth name since his family was from Germany.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version