FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER SPEAKER HEAD AND CANDY BUCKET REPRODUCTIONS (UNFINISHED)

Started by BrianR1982, July 01, 2021, 11:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianR1982

Unfinished Frankenstein Monster speaker head and candy bucket reproductions for sale. $99.99 each plus shipping (United States buyers only) (PayPal or money orders accepted). These are the same as the ones I've been selling on eBay for a while now. I no longer sell on eBay, so I am making them available here. At least until I run out of materials. My eBay name is the same as here if you wish to verify my good reputation. I am new here at UMA as a member, but I have been lurking here for years. If you are interested, contact me and I will provide pictures from all angles of the exact head available. Thanks.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

ilikemonsters

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

ilikemonsters

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

John Pertwee

ilikemonsters

Has anyone tried to convert the speaker into a working speaker?
I think these are resin?? Does that material work for that?

John Pertwee

I plan on making mine into a Bluetooth speaker, but I am looking for one that will fit.

rainydazemonday

Hi there,

I'm definitely interested in one of the reproduction buckets. I'd love to see some pictures. Thanks!

Mike Scott

Welcome to the UMA, rainydazemonday! :)

If you want faster service, I would try emailing Brian. Click the mail icon under his name.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

tadhays

Count Zero

Hi do you still have speakers for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looking for vhs recordings of tnt's monstervision with joe bob briggs

John Pertwee

He hasn't been on the forum since January of last year. I will check to see if I still have his email address.

Count Zero

Quote from: John Pertwee on July 29, 2023, 11:49:51 PM
He hasn't been on the forum since January of last year. I will check to see if I still have his email address.
Oh shoot, I should've checked. That would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
looking for vhs recordings of tnt's monstervision with joe bob briggs