Author Topic: Dwight Mills 1/4 Scale Prototype Creature from the Black Lagoon  (Read 320 times)

Rogerbee

• Corporal

This kit was sculpted by Dwight Mills with the intention for it to become a vinyl kit for Screamin', this fell through and this cast was made from the mold. It came to my attention via an email from eBay, Sassysatellite, one of my saved sellers was offering it. I took a look and just had to have it. It could be the only one in existence, which would make it pretty rare. One of these days I'll build him, but for now, enjoy the pics:

Sir Masksalot

• Corporal
Re: Dwight Mills 1/4 Scale Prototype Creature from the Black Lagoon
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 01:34:18 PM »
'Cool kit, thanks for the pics but do get it built ASAP. It looks like a crime scene, lying there in pieces.

Rogerbee

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 04:41:36 AM »

Yeah, thanks to Covid I doubt it'll be anytime soon. I need to move to a new place as I have no room to build anything here. I will build all my kits eventually.

darkmonkeygod

• Sergeant
  • grrrrrrrrrrrr...
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 11:31:24 PM »
F.X. Models didn't release these?  I've never heard anything about Screamin' being involved beyond the ballyhoo from the seller in the auction for this. I know I've seen another, so that's not the only one, but still a fun, large kit. Kudos.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

vayapues

• Private First Class
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 07:58:02 PM »
My understanding is that the retailer Sassy's Satellite (from which I once made a great purchase myself) is run by Daniel Fay, who was the proprietor of Screamin' back in the day, so I guess it's legit. This creech seems like a very nice kit.