Author Topic: Frankenstein, Larry Talbot, Fu Manchu, Godzilla, Dracula on new Monster Fabric!  (Read 235 times)

aura of foreboding

• Sergeant
Many of you may recall the Classic Monsters fabric that was released 20 years ago.  That fabric became a “must-have” for Halloween and Universal Monsters enthusiasts alike.  Well, there’s a brand new fabric in town featuring all of your favorites, a few surprises, and the scariest thing of all — an homage to a Celine Dion song-driven theatrical motion picture!  Yes, there’s a brand new Classic Monsters Fabric available this year at JoAnn featuring the Universal Monsters!  Check out all of the classic monsters of the movies and a few BIG surprises – from The Wolf Man to The Mask of Fu Manchu to Godzilla!  All your favorites are here!  Retailing at $16.99, the fabric is now discounted along with other Halloween styles.

Sir Masksalot

• Corporal
'Good to know, thanks for all the pics. We've got a JoAnn craft store nearby. I'll have to duck in and pick up a few yards. It'll make good shelf liners for my monster room.

ramsey37

• Sergeant
  • See you in your dreams, kids!
My local Joann does not have this print, and it's not listed anywhere on their website :(
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.