Author Topic: MEZCO One:12 Nosferatu  (Read 631 times)

Count Zachula

• Sergeant
Re: MEZCO One:12 Nosferatu
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 11:11:33 PM »
I wish he had the option for a classic head.  Hope he has his hat, at least.

Looks like they did include his hat!

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

• Corporal
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 02:31:45 PM »
I stayed up just refreshing the page till it went un at 1:00 PM, considering the figure sold out in two hours I very lucky.
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!

Palifan

• Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2020, 03:36:22 PM »
I stayed up just refreshing the page till it went un at 1:00 PM, considering the figure sold out in two hours I very lucky.

It did go quickly so well done for securing one. I couldn't have ever picked one up as mezzo don't ship to the Uk but it does make you wonder why they made so few. Maybe it was mainly scalpers buying them to sell on at a profit but maybe they will re-release this figure in a standard box at some point.

Let us all know what you think once it arrives.

Ian

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

• Corporal
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 04:00:50 PM »
It did go quickly so well done for securing one. I couldn't have ever picked one up as mezzo don't ship to the Uk but it does make you wonder why they made so few. Maybe it was mainly scalpers buying them to sell on at a profit but maybe they will re-release this figure in a standard box at some point.

Let us all know what you think once it arrives.

Ian

Apperently the figure was being sold world wide, and its being released this july.

Count Zachula

• Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2020, 04:42:15 PM »
Looks like preorders are back up with this batch expected to ship Nov-Dec.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/nosferatu

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 05:27:18 PM »
Hopefully I will receive mine soon.🤘🏻
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

• Corporal
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 05:37:21 PM »
Hopefully I will receive mine soon.🤘🏻

First edition figure is this July, so you and me shall be getting him.

aura of foreboding

• Sergeant
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 09:26:42 PM »
I couldn't get the first batch, so I got the November batch.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2020, 10:49:35 AM »
Cannot wait for this Nosferatu.  The One 12 Collective Dawn of the Dead/Flyboy and Plaid Shirt Zombie look great, too. I was happy to purchase those stellar figures. Mezco does some fine work.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

ZuccoTheMaster

• New Recruit
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 11:29:31 AM »
Hey marsattacks666, why did you LIE about ordering the Mezco Nosferatu figure on 6/28 ("just ordered mine") when nobody could order it until 6/29 at 1:00pm est? What's THAT about?

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2020, 11:43:28 AM »
Hey marsattacks666, why did you LIE about ordering the Mezco Nosferatu figure on 6/28 ("just ordered mine") when nobody could order it until 6/29 at 1:00pm est? What's THAT about?

Wtf?!
No. An owner from a local comicbook shop that I purchase from all the time, ordered mine. I don't think He lied to me. So......there you go.

aura of foreboding

• Sergeant
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 11:11:59 PM »
Yeah, I really don't think Mars had a reason for lying, and therefore wouldn't think to accuse him of such.  He's been around here way too long and, so far as I know, has been a drama-free, all-around good dude.  Not sure why it's even an accusation????  #confusion   

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 11:35:36 PM »
Yeah, I really don't think Mars had a reason for lying, and therefore wouldn't think to accuse him of such.  He's been around here way too long and, so far as I know, has been a drama-free, all-around good dude.  Not sure why it's even an accusation????  #confusion

Thank you and appreciate it, A.U.F.🤘🏻😊
I guess a person can believe what they want to believe.

fearliath

• Corporal
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2020, 11:27:35 AM »

ZuccoTheMaster's way of interacting is very common on Twitter and other trashy social media sites. He/she is probably just unaware of how to have a civilized discourse with another human being. That really is among the more bizarre accusations I have ever seen in my life though. The LIE in all caps was a nice touch.