Haunted Mansion ReAction Figures

Started by brianfromtheblacklagoon, June 23, 2020, 04:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianfromtheblacklagoon

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but preorders have started popping up on various sites for Super7 ReAction figures of the three hitchhiking ghosts from Disney's Haunted Mansion attraction. I have heard nothing about these being announced and was shocked to stumble across these three listings.  Preorders say the release date is scheduled to be in September, the same time as Super7's new Nightmare Before Christmas line.

Mike Scott

I noticed you never got a proper welcome at the time of your first post, back in 2013, so, Welcome to the UMA, Brian!  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

aura of foreboding

I heard about orders for them.  I would really like the rest of the Ghosts too:  Hatbox Ghost, Madame Leota, Organist, Coffin Guy, Bride, Knight, Prisoner, Executioner, Minstrels, Caretaker, Ballroom Dancers...  Endless possibilities!   

Count Zachula

Quote from: brianfromtheblacklagoon on June 23, 2020, 04:39:28 AM
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but preorders have started popping up on various sites for Super7 ReAction figures of the three hitchhiking ghosts from Disney's Haunted Mansion attraction. I have heard nothing about these being announced and was shocked to stumble across these three listings.  Preorders say the release date is scheduled to be in September, the same time as Super7's new Nightmare Before Christmas line.

Links and photos please?

aura of foreboding

brianfromtheblacklagoon

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Series=29

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/haunted-mansion-skeleton-ghost-blue-3-34inch-reaction-figure/sup80842

These are some of the preorder links I have seen so far. One site says that it was added 8 days ago.  I can't believe I missed ReAction and Haunted Mansion info for that many days. Cannot wait to see what they look like.

marsattacks666

Quote from: brianfromtheblacklagoon on June 24, 2020, 04:55:39 AM
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Series=29

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/haunted-mansion-skeleton-ghost-blue-3-34inch-reaction-figure/sup80842

These are some of the preorder links I have seen so far. One site says that it was added 8 days ago.  I can't believe I missed ReAction and Haunted Mansion info for that many days. Cannot wait to see what they look like.

Definitely interesting to see the product.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count Zachula

Very interesting. Would love to have Reaction figures of these ghosts. Weird how they each have names but are not listed with the figures (Ezra, Phineas, Gus).

fearliath

This is awesome news. They announced on social media a few weeks ago that they had a Disney license and a large percentage of the comments were people requesting haunted mansion figures. Looks like they were already on top of it.

There really are a lot of HM figures they could do if the hitchhikers sell well (and I think they will).

VulcansFury

I'm incredibly f'in thrilled for multiple reasons. I want these, and I want there to be more Haunted Mansion ghosts (and the caretaker & his dog). I'm thrilled that they are continuing with Nightmare Before Christmas (the Funko NBX Reactions were some of that era's best work along with Dark Crystal). And I'm just absolutely stoked at the thought of an ongoing relationship between Disney and Super7, with my highest "wants" being Black Hole and Tron, hopefully the Pirates of the Caribbean films. But really, just keep the Haunted Mansion figures coming and I'll be ecstatic. Especially the Hatbox Ghost since he looks reminiscent of Lon Chaney in London After Midnight.

fearliath

IF they continue with Haunted Mansion figures I would imagine the Hatbox Ghost would be the next in line.

As to London After Midnight I'm really surprised they haven't already made that figure considering the other older horror figures they've made.

marsattacks666

Quote from: fearliath on June 27, 2020, 12:49:50 AM
IF they continue with Haunted Mansion figures I would imagine the Hatbox Ghost would be the next in line.

As to London After Midnight I'm really surprised they haven't already made that figure considering the other older horror figures they've made.

Definitely.  A London After Midnight ( Lon Chaney) figure is definitely needed. Unless the RIGHTS for his( Chaney's) likeness is unattainable.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

aura of foreboding

Chaney likeness seems easy to obtain, as does Lugosi... just not in tandem with Universal.  ;)

VulcansFury

Sideshow made a licensed London After Midnight 1/6 figure, so it's within the realm of possibility. I kinda feel like the longer ReAction continues, it's just a matter of time until we get one. And yes, I'd still buy both Lon & Hatbox Ghost.

marsattacks666

Quote from: VulcansFury on June 29, 2020, 05:33:59 AM
Sideshow made a licensed London After Midnight 1/6 figure, so it's within the realm of possibility. I kinda feel like the longer ReAction continues, it's just a matter of time until we get one. And yes, I'd still buy both Lon & Hatbox Ghost.

👍🏻