Halloween Army Man Figures

Started by EDITOR MFTV, June 18, 2020, 10:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezer butler

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 04, 2020, 01:00:36 PM
I definitely want these.🎃

Yeah, me too. In fact, I'd like to see army men for other movies too. Friday the 13th, Night of the Living Dead, Predator, UM etc.

Lazarus

Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and Day of the Dead would be PERFECT for this.

Also, Army of Darkness, but only if we get a scale car with spinnable propeller.

marsattacks666

All would be awesome.  Especially  Night of the Living Dead. Including a playset and truck.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

EDITOR MFTV

Scored mine this morning. Quick sell out on all 2500. I think they came out GREAT!

Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

Man, I HATE these stupid limited edition sales. I forgot this went on sale this morning and now it's almost a guarantee that these will be all over eBay for $100. I won't reward the toy scalpers for their actions. Why is this even limited? Why?

EDITOR MFTV

I set it as an appointment in my calendar so I wouldn't miss out, I knew they would go quick.
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

Collectors are so ridiculous. They sold 2500 sets in 10 minutes, but I bet if it was unlimited they might have sold 25 sets all day.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Radioactive Rod Whitenack on September 18, 2020, 06:58:05 PM
Collectors are so ridiculous. They sold 2500 sets in 10 minutes, but I bet if it was unlimited they might have sold 25 sets all day.

Exactly. Pokemon chase cards, variant comic covers, re-paint or glow variant figures, special gotta beat up your grandma Cabbage Patch kid edition figures: gotta catch 'em all. Except....not me. Phibesy don't play dat. 8)

Doh!

Welp, missed it. As my uncle used to say, "Son of a... biscuit-eater!"

geezer butler

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on September 18, 2020, 04:13:44 PM
Scored mine this morning. Quick sell out on all 2500. I think they came out GREAT!

Man, those are sick! Congrats.

I totally forgot to order. I saw one set for as high as $175 last night  :-\

marsattacks666

That Bonus Myer figure is, Killer.🔪
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

VulcansFury

Completely sold out in 10 minutes. Won't even bother to follow any releases they do in this format from here on out. Oh no, where will I ever be able to resin print my own unpainted 2" figures in the future?

the_last_gunslinger

Quote from: Radioactive Rod Whitenack on September 18, 2020, 05:51:57 PM
Man, I HATE these stupid limited edition sales. I forgot this went on sale this morning and now it's almost a guarantee that these will be all over eBay for $100. I won't reward the toy scalpers for their actions. Why is this even limited? Why?

Quote from: Radioactive Rod Whitenack on September 18, 2020, 06:58:05 PM

I think these two answers go together. Artificially limiting the availability of this product creates the fear of missing out on the next great collector's item. People will rush to buy it because they're afraid they are going to miss out.
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...

marsattacks666

Quote from: VulcansFury on September 28, 2020, 08:55:02 AM
Completely sold out in 10 minutes. Won't even bother to follow any releases they do in this format from here on out. Oh no, where will I ever be able to resin print my own unpainted 2" figures in the future?

It seems Fright Rags, does this a lot.😡