Collecting Monsters > Memorable Memorabilia

PlaidStallion's Toy-Ventures Magazine

(1/9) > >>

Palifan:
I thought it was worth mentioning this amazing looking 1st issue that's up on Indiegogo right now from pilaidstallions Brian Heiler. Brian is a major player in the world of Mego and KO vintage toys and published an amazing book a few years ago about cheap Rack Toys that was filled with really fantastic items. This first issue looks to have a really comprehensive guide to the AHI monsters as well as some other really interesting looking articles so if you're interested in something like this then check out the link and maybe get involved ( I most certainly have!).

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/plaidstallion-s-toy-ventures-magazine#/

It looks like it's pretty much already funded after only being live for a few hours so this will definitely happen and I can't wait to have a read of it.

Ian

marsattacks666:
Awesome

BigShadow:
Just donated.  Looks like a super cool magazine.

Palifan:
This campaign is doing really well so far and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy as Brian, who has put this together, does so much for these types of vintage toys and always puts great vids out each week on youtube.

Should be a fun read  ;D

Ian

marsattacks666:

--- Quote from: Palifan on June 18, 2020, 02:18:54 AM ---This campaign is doing really well so far and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy as Brian, who has put this together, does so much for these types of vintage toys and always puts great vids out each week on youtube.

Should be a fun read  ;D

Ian

--- End quote ---

I really dig Toy Ventures channel. So many unique toys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version