Author Topic: What monster toy hasn't been made that you want to own before you die?  (Read 3768 times)

BRICK

• Sergeant
Creature from the Black Lagoon pink Luminators model.
When times are dark, donít consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Creature from the Black Lagoon pink Luminators model.

Yes! That would be awesome.  Or any color.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Buzzybean

• New Recruit
I would like silver screen edition 1:1 Wolfman, Phantom and Mummy to go with my Sideshow Dracula, Frankenstein and Creature. I'm still waiting for Sideshow to release the Black Heart Phantom in B&W.

Buzzybean

• New Recruit
A Dracula pez (Lugosi likeness of course). Creature 3-ring binder. Twilight  Zone mego figures of the human characters like The Hitchhiker, Mr. Pip, Anthony Fremont, and the 4 murderers from my favorite episode The New Exhibit.

JP

Yeah, new monster PEZ would be cool!

Count Zachula

• Sergeant
Would you guys ever commission a sculptor to make said "monster toy that hasn't been made that you want to own before you die"?  If its something you'd always wanted I'd gladly pay top dollar to have the perfect one made just for me.

fearliath

• Corporal
Yeah, new monster PEZ would be cool!

How have the monster PEZ never been re-made? It's crazy. considering there are as many PEZ as Funko POP's. I'm really surprised Funko or Super 7 or someone like that hasn't at least done a Con exclusive or something.

Lazarus

• Sergeant
  • Monster Kid Forever
Would you guys ever commission a sculptor to make said "monster toy that hasn't been made that you want to own before you die"?  If its something you'd always wanted I'd gladly pay top dollar to have the perfect one made just for me.

I was kind of considering making my own stuff and looked into molding and things like that, but it requires a bigger investment than I can commit to, right now.  (Just little things and one piece figurines.  Marx style.)

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
How have the monster PEZ never been re-made?

Because PEZ doesn't want to pay the licensing fees. They can make a lot more money from Star Wars and such.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

• Sergeant
Because PEZ doesn't want to pay the licensing fees. They can make a lot more money from Star Wars and such.
Pez
Should do Myers, Freddy, Chucky, Elvira, Texas chainsaw and more current Horror.
  There is a guy on EBay who does custom horror pez

Doh!

• Sergeant
LOVE the modern horror Pez idea!

YoungestMonsterKid

• Sergeant
Re: What monster toy hasn't been made that you want to own before you die?
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2020, 11:49:34 AM »
Definitely more play-set junk.
Phantom of the Opera Opera
1933 Skull Island
etcetera