COVID-19 no politics this time...promise

Started by Mord, March 16, 2020, 07:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on October 02, 2020, 10:58:48 PM
He's 74 and clinically obese.  There is cause to take it a bit more seriously.  Some of the survivors spent months on respirators or had unpleasant lingering side effects.

I know what you're thinking. Douchebag needs to suffer, but not die....yet. He must live to see justice and how his scumbaggery will be presented in history books. Castro screwed my country, but it was always a banana republic. It's another thing to turn this once great country into a banana republic. Pathetic.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on October 11, 2020, 02:31:51 AM
I know what you're thinking. Douchebag needs to suffer, but not die....yet. He must live to see justice and how his scumbaggery will be presented in history books. Castro screwed my country, but it was always a banana republic. It's another thing to turn this once great country into a banana republic. Pathetic. 

Really, I was just saying that it shouldn't be taken too lightly.

People who get it and "recover" have been reported to have serious symptoms much later - like blood clotting, etc.

I really am trying to keep this apolitical in this thread.
ADAM

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on October 11, 2020, 02:36:17 AM
Really, I was just saying that it shouldn't be taken too lightly.

People who get it and "recover" have been reported to have serious symptoms much later - like blood clotting, etc.

I really am trying to keep this apolitical in this thread.

You're much nicer than I could ever be. My soccer mom neighbor is a Qanon conspiracy idiot. I literally had to explain to her that Tom Hanks does not drink children's blood to stay young. Also, that liberals do not run pedophile sex rings. I've had it with that level of stupidity. I'm on offense until November.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on October 11, 2020, 02:49:11 AM
I literally had to explain to her that Tom Hanks does not drink children's blood to stay young.

Just show her a current pic of Hanks and one from Splash/Big/etc.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on October 11, 2020, 02:31:51 AM
know what you're thinking. Douchebag needs to suffer, but not die....yet. He must live to see justice and how his scumbaggery will be presented in history books. Castro screwed my country, but it was always a banana republic. It's another thing to turn this once great country into a banana republic. Pathetic.

For Christ's sake Mord you can take your crap and shove it. For one thing it's not allowed here.

>:(

And for another if you can't see that the Democrats with their ever bigger government policies are worse, much worse than Donald Trump, you're dumber than a stone. Why can't you get it through your thick head that more government logically entails less individual freedom? "Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety quickly end up with neither."

And even the most cursory look at American history should reveal that it was individual enterprise and not big government that enabled your country to grow and prosper and it's precisely the prosperity thus engendered that continues to attract people to America. Keep removing individual initiative as a motivating factor and not just California but the rest of your country will go the way of Venezuela.

u6juu
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website