Swamp Thing you make my heart sing!

Started by Rex fury, February 16, 2020, 04:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex fury

I just picked up the new Swamp Thing release on DVD. I'm finding it really fun to watch. While I don't buy subscriptions to DC Direct, etc. I really enjoy binge watching these shows. I can't understand why this series was canceled after only one season as ( so far at least) it's really quite a delight. Anyone else watch this show? Opinions?
RF

geezer butler

Awesome, Rex. Ordered my copy too. Totally sucks they cancelled it. He does make a cameo in the Arrowverse Crisis cross-over. It's very brief and just stock footage, but indicates he's still around in the multiverse. Hopefully we see ST again.

geezer butler

Six episodes in, four to go. This show is so GD good, I'm seriously depressed I only have a few episodes left. CW is running this season in the Fall. Hopefully they bring ST into the arrowverse somehow. Remember, CBS dropped Supergirl and CW picked it up. And when NBC dropped Contsantine, the CW brought the character over to the arrowverse (he's on Legends of Tomorrow).

Please TV Gods bring this show back for more seasons. The cast is bad ass. Will Patton is an outstanding villain. And Crystal Reed is not only a great actor, she's sexy as hell. Derek Mears, Virgina Madsen, Andy Bean, and Jennifer Beals stellar too.

Here's pic from my monster room

2020-06-10_12-17-46 by geezer2014, on Flickr

marsattacks666

I have yet to watch this. Interesting.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 21, 2020, 11:16:29 PM
I have yet to watch this. Interesting.

I highly recommend. Will Patton is great. And I don't usually jock celebrities, but think I have a crush on Crystal Reed. She's from Detroit too  :). Only 10 episodes, so not huge commitment either.

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on June 22, 2020, 03:04:49 AM
I highly recommend. Will Patton is great. And I don't usually jock celebrities, but think I have a crush on Crystal Reed. She's from Detroit too  :). Only 10 episodes, so not huge commitment either.

Thanx Geez, I will check out the series.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."