Mexican Monster Madness!

Started by BigShadow, February 02, 2020, 07:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigShadow

What's the last Mexican Monster movie you watched?

I'm currently watching "The Rider of the Skulls" (1965)

IMG_6182 by Joe Pav, on Flickr
IMG_6183 by Joe Pav, on Flickr
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

LundyAfterMidnight

Santo & Blue Demon vs. The Monsters.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

marsattacks666

Quote from: BigShadow on February 02, 2020, 07:21:04 AM
What's the last Mexican Monster movie you watched?

I'm currently watching "The Rider of the Skulls" (1965)

IMG_6182 by Joe Pav, on Flickr
IMG_6183 by Joe Pav, on Flickr
Recommend?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BigShadow

I do recommend watching this movies.  It's a very low budget film, but creepy non the less.  And it plays out like an anthology film in one story.  Really weird.  Not much of a plot, but the monsters are super cool and creepy. 
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

marsattacks666

Quote from: BigShadow on February 02, 2020, 09:06:21 PM
I do recommend watching this movies.  It's a very low budget film, but creepy non the less.  And it plays out like an anthology film in one story.  Really weird.  Not much of a plot, but the monsters are super cool and creepy.

I will definitely watch.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike...In 3-D!

Santo en el Museo de Cera (in the Wax Museum). It's a ton of fun.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

LugosiFan25

Love Mexican Monster and Luchador films! I feel like they don't get near enough the attention they deserve. Last one I watched was Santo and Blue Demon vs Dracula and the Wolf Man. But I got a ton of Mexican DVDs at Monster Bash in October so looking forward to diving into those soon.
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: LugosiFan25 on February 17, 2020, 05:38:42 PM
Love Mexican Monster and Luchador films! I feel like they don't get near enough the attention they deserve. Last one I watched was Santo and Blue Demon vs Dracula and the Wolf Man. But I got a ton of Mexican DVDs at Monster Bash in October so looking forward to diving into those soon.

I'm going to a couple of conventions this year and my main focus will be the Santo and Blue Demon movies. I'm hoping there will be a decent selection.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

LugosiFan25

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on February 17, 2020, 06:16:12 PM
I'm going to a couple of conventions this year and my main focus will be the Santo and Blue Demon movies. I'm hoping there will be a decent selection.

It feels like there are just an unending amount of them. I found a whole bunch that I never had even HEARD of at the Bash.
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"