Author Topic: YouTubers' collections and reviews  (Read 123 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
YouTubers' collections and reviews
« on: January 16, 2020, 03:04:04 PM »
Here are some really great Monster, Horror, NonHorror collections on YouTube.🎃

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BigShadow

• Sergeant
Re: YouTubers' collections and reviews
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 03:35:42 PM »
These are some great collections.  The guy in the second video had it right.  Don't let other people influence your collection.  Collect what you want and like. A collection should be the reflection of its owner and an extension of their character.  Over the years I've collected many things from several different genres.  Now I'm purging most of my post-2000 stuff and just keeping older collectibles.  I'm still holding on to some newer things from the 2000's, but not much.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Astonishing-Eye/455521264609723

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 11:05:10 PM »
These are some great collections.  The guy in the second video had it right.  Don't let other people influence your collection.  Collect what you want and like. A collection should be the reflection of its owner and an extension of their character.  Over the years I've collected many things from several different genres.  Now I'm purging most of my post-2000 stuff and just keeping older collectibles.  I'm still holding on to some newer things from the 2000's, but not much.

Yeah....
I have collected way too much throughout the decades. Now the time has come to purge the things that have become unneccessary to my collecting/collection.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 04:50:15 PM »

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 02:07:27 PM »