Scary Monster #115 Retro Robots

Started by BigShadow, December 29, 2019, 06:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigShadow

Scary Monsters #115 - Retro Robots Run Amok Issue!

Has anyone grabbed this issue?  What were your thoughts? 
For me, this is probably the best cover yet.  Since Don and Vicki have taken over the inside content has gotten a lot better.  The content has become more professional, but has never lost that retro feeling.  You can still feel the fun and heart of the content and the love that goes into it.  Scot Jackson's covers have been absolutely amazing as well.

70247362_2570420413025106_4031971042418229248_o by Joe Pav, on Flickr
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

marsattacks666

No. But I need to. Love that magazine. Fortunately, Barnes and Noble sells the magazine.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BigShadow

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 16, 2020, 07:57:33 PM
No. But I need to. Love that magazine. Fortunately, Barnes and Noble sells the magazine.

You should definitely grab it.  The mag has changed a lot with the new owners.  Dennis did a fantastic job on the original run, but Don and Vicki have definitely set the bar far higher.  Let me know what you think about my article on the Ralston Rocket.  I'm always looking for feedback.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

marsattacks666

Quote from: BigShadow on January 17, 2020, 04:08:50 AM
You should definitely grab it.  The mag has changed a lot with the new owners.  Dennis did a fantastic job on the original run, but Don and Vicki have definitely set the bar far higher.  Let me know what you think about my article on the Ralston Rocket.  I'm always looking for feedback.

🤘
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."