Other missing members!

Started by Hepcat, December 02, 2019, 08:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on June 09, 2020, 12:13:41 AMI had been told that most  people here didn't like me (true story).

Me I just ignore the death threats and carry on.

:-\
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Quote from: Hepcat on June 09, 2020, 02:10:25 AM
Me I just ignore the death threats and carry on.

:-\

Sorry, Hep, I take  back  the death threats. You truly are a hep cat.

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on June 09, 2020, 12:13:41 AM
Hi Geezer. I think I'm still breathing. Havent checked recently. I had been told that most  people here didn't like me (true story). I was shocked (since I'm so lovable). I know that you, Mars, Adam, and Mike are gold. I just thought I'd take some time off. Don't want to wear out my welcome.

Oh man, really? That's not cool. Well, I like you brother and enjoy reading your posts. And I'm sorry if someone out there feels differently, but I ask that person to lighten up. The UMA is way more fun when Mord is in the house. I hope your sabbatical ends soon.

marsattacks666

Hi Geezer. I think I'm still breathing. Havent checked recently. I had been told that most  people here didn't like me (true story). I was shocked (since I'm so lovable). I know that you, Mars, Adam, and Mike are gold. I just thought I'd take some time off. Don't want to wear out my welcome.

You are awesome.  The UMA would not be the same without you, Mord. If certain people do not like you. Well, there are others that do. To the one's that don't. They can all F*** Off!😈🤬
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 12, 2020, 03:08:06 AM
You are awesome.  The UMA would not be the same without you, Mord. If certain people do not like you. Well, there are others that do. To the one's that don't. They can all F*** Off!😈🤬

Lol! That's basically what I was trying to say too.  :laugh:

Monsters For Sale

...  I had been told that most  people here didn't like me ... 

Was this told to you individually by most of the people here, or was it done by someone purporting to speak for the majority of UMA members?  I suspect the latter.

I don't recall receiving my ballot for participating in the election that appointed anyone to the post of Official UMA Spokesperson.  I know they did not get my vote and don't speak for me.

I'm perfectly capable of telling you I don't like you, myself.   (It just doesn't happen to be so.)
ADAM

LundyAfterMidnight

Hey Mord, you're A-Okay in Lundyland!
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on June 12, 2020, 09:20:10 AMI don't recall receiving my ballot for participating in the election that appointed anyone to the post of Official UMA Spokesperson.  I know they did not get my vote and don't speak for me.

Me I've never spoken for anybody but myself on any board. That right there though is often more than enough for some people.

;)

Mord

Thank you guys for support. I know all you guys are gold (Adam, Mars, Geez, Mike, Hep, etc). I'm not hurt. A friend who buys from someone at UMA had a complaint about a certain product. He stupidly brought my name into the mix (since I had bought from the same person). That's when that person said "Nobody there likes Mord. I get e-mails all the time from UMA people that hate him." I cried for two days and got over it. Kidding... I don't ever cry. It's ok, I get that I can be crude and offensive at times. All's well. I just thought a little time off would help. Again, thanks for the support. Color me back.

BigShadow

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

Mord

Mike Scott

How come you don't have an avatar? Do you want a Mord avatar?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on June 14, 2020, 07:10:00 PM
How come you don't have an avatar? Do you want a Mord avatar?

Yes. I'm just not sure how to do that.

Mike Scott

See if you like that. If not, I can change it to whatever you want.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Yay! After more than eleven years Mord has an avatar.

8)