Other missing members!

Started by Hepcat, December 02, 2019, 08:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

I've sent PMs to the following previously active posters who've not logged onto UMA for nearly a year or more but have not yet received a reply:

horrorhunter
Sean
CreepysFan
RedKing
Pauspy
Paladin
InkFink
Weldonmc
Street Worm
missdead13

Truthfully I'm now worried about some of these posters. Does anyone have regular contact with any of these posters elsewhere? Are they still in good health?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Horror Hunter was caring for an ailing mother. I hope he's ok. The others, I have not heard a word. I wish them all the best. Come back.

Mike Scott

People need to leave instructions in their wills, or with a family member, to contact their favorite internet haunts about their deaths (or a serious illness), if they wish people to know why they dropped off the Earth. I've left something in my papers that won't be hard to find. Include your passwords!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Kidagain

Planning on going somewhere Mike?

Mike Scott

Quote from: Kidagain on December 03, 2019, 12:28:59 AM
Planning on going somewhere Mike?

If you don't "plan", you leave everything up to the fates.
CREATURE FAN

japfeif

Quote from: Hepcat on December 02, 2019, 08:26:58 PM
I've sent PMs to the following previously active posters who've not logged onto UMA for nearly a year or more but have not yet received a reply:

horrorhunter
Sean
CreepysFan
RedKing
Pauspy
Paladin
InkFink
Weldonmc
Street Worm
missdead13

Truthfully I'm now worried about some of these posters. Does anyone have regular contact with any of these posters elsewhere? Are they still in good health?

???

I actually received an email from horrorhunter today concerning some dinosaur playset questions....so he's okay!

Hepcat

I've been exchanging PMs with Scatter, Opera Ghost and horror1o1 who are fine but either too busy or otherwise not inclined to post.

Mcdee though has had health issues keeping him from either posting or engaging in the model building he so enjoys.

:-\

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on December 03, 2019, 03:29:10 AM

Mcdee though has had health issues keeping him from either posting or engaging in the model building he so enjoys.

I hope it's one of the less serious issues, like arthritis. Not fun, but not life threatening.   Get well, UMA brother!  :)
CREATURE FAN

Hepcat

Mcdee has had a very adverse reaction to heart medication he needs to take.

:(

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on December 03, 2019, 05:04:56 PM
Mcdee has had a very adverse reaction to heart medication he needs to take.

Hopefully, they can find an alternative med.
CREATURE FAN

Hepcat

I've also PMed these other missing members with whom I've had friendly relations:

skully
Bogey
Richard
MDG
Zombywoof

I'm actually particularly concerned about skully given his age. If anyone can confirm that he's well, I'd appreciate it. I believe he lives in the vicinity of King of Prussia or Reading, Pennsylvania.

:(

Akira-Devilman

I still remember the first time a good friend of mine dissapeared from the internet completely, he was gone in multiple sites and a couple of years later, he logged in on one of the sites for a couple of hours and disappeared to never been seen again (i wonder if it was him?), i felt really worryed about him and now, after 11 years i still think on him and wonder where is him.

Is really nice to see you guys worryed about other member of this comunity, it really shows how close and focus is this place. I hope this missing people appeare soon tough.

horror1o1

Hey does the list have their street names. I know several collectors I talk to but wouldn't know if it was then or not.

Quote from: Hepcat on December 02, 2019, 08:26:58 PM

horrorhunter
Sean
CreepysFan
RedKing
Pauspy
Paladin
InkFink
Weldonmc
Street Worm
missdead13

???
It's all about the Horror.

Mike Scott

Quote from: horror1o1 on December 05, 2019, 03:18:32 PM
Hey does the list have their street names. I know several collectors I talk to but wouldn't know if it was then or not.
John Dietrich

InkFink is John Dietrich

CreepysFan  email says karensharp

CREATURE FAN

BigShadow

Has anybody heard from BlackLagoon?  He hasn't been on since 2014.  He was super active, then just dropped off the face of the earth.  I know he was from New Jersey.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast