Author Topic: Other missing members!  (Read 4629 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: Other missing members!
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2020, 11:35:13 AM »
Mord, never leave the UMA. Actually, Mike, Geezer, Hepcat, Monsters for Sale and roster of other members, I hope never leave the awesome UMA.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Kidagain

• Sergeant
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2020, 01:11:43 PM »
Not on Facebook so here I'll stay.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2020, 01:50:11 PM »
Not on Facebook so here I'll stay.

🙂
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2020, 07:32:36 PM »
See if you like that. If not, I can change it to whatever you want.

Love it, thanks.

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2020, 07:33:35 PM »
Yay! After more than eleven years Mord has an avatar.

8)
Now I feel like a sellout. Haha.

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2020, 08:46:51 PM »
Now I feel like a sellout. Haha.

No longer a rebel! Now, just one of the great unwashed.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

• Sergeant
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2020, 01:08:39 PM »
Thank you guys for support. I know all you guys are gold (Adam, Mars, Geez, Mike, Hep, etc). I'm not hurt. A friend who buys from someone at UMA had a complaint about a certain product. He stupidly brought my name into the mix (since I had bought from the same person). That's when that person said "Nobody there likes Mord. I get e-mails all the time from UMA people that hate him." I cried for two days and got over it. Kidding... I don't ever cry. It's ok, I get that I can be crude and offensive at times. All's well. I just thought a little time off would help. Again, thanks for the support. Color me back.

I had a similar experience here seven years ago:

Not only that but a lot of those movies are straight slasher flicks and slasher flicks just don't fit the sci-fi category. Nor do a lot of horror films.

Quote from: Hepcat
I think posts should be read....not analyzed.

I'd say you're having trouble with the concept of discussion forums then.

I was making a point about HIS(Hepcat's) post.  Actually, a few of them.

Oh. I'm sorry to have offended you with so much talk about the Aurora kits:

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?action=search2

But I do come here to discuss things I love with like minded people.

...I'm sorry...in more than one way.

From what I'm reading in this thread, I'd hasten to agree.

I concur, you were wrong about this category, Sheldon.

Sorry. I don't do modern pop culture references. I'm too busy reading and engaging in polite discourse on message boards.

Of course you do, or you wouldn't know it was a pop culture reference.  You are right about one thing...you are WAY too busy "engaging in discourse" in forums.  Listen, tool...you're clearly not the idiot your posts seem to make you out to be.  You're a small man with issues and problems with self-esteem.  I get that, but trying your best to feign superiority and passive-aggressively condescending to people is annoying.  You DO excel at it, however, and from the incredible group of PMs I've gotten thanking me for saying what they all want to say but refuse to waste the time on, you have gathered quite a group of detractors. Jackasses like you are commonplace in forums.  A good dose of seeing you in your natural habitat would quiet you down, I'm sure.  As for my rhetoric, I like to toss in crass, albeit appropriate descriptors for effect.  You can continue to play the passive-aggressive game in fear of being removed from your beloved forum.  I'll type what I think...and someone will remove it, I'm sure.  I have an awful habit of being honest.  You are an ass...a pompous ass.  It took me two of your posts to see it clearly, and most of the others here seem to already know.  I won't be wasting this much time again.  Enjoy the negative attention while it lasts, d bag.  Moderators, if you remove this, you should remove all inflammatory remarks.

Unbelievable! An all out personal attack after I'd made a seemingly innocuous statement! Evidently I'd offended Frankenmarx's sensibilities in another thread with the statement that I wasn't much into studying/analyzing films (or novels) because for me they're strictly forms of entertainment. But his statement about receiving PMs from other members supporting his unprovoked attack was very disturbing.

:-\
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:08:58 AM by Hepcat »
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2020, 01:42:57 PM »
Quite a bitter drag-out fight. I'm glad that was seven years ago. The insults have been less personal, recently. I've been divisive in the past. Sorry. Life is too short to dwell on petty differences. Hep, we've had a few disagreements in the past. I hope you realize that I truly have the utmost respect for you and enjoy an occasional spar ( you usually win). Anyway, we're in the same mindset. Let's enjoy each other's company.

Hepcat

• Sergeant
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2020, 08:40:36 PM »
Quite a bitter drag-out fight. I'm glad that was seven years ago. The insults have been less personal, recently.

I was bewildered by it all though. He was a relatively new poster with whom I'd had almost no interaction, and then he started slagging me hard right out of the blue. Like I say, I think my previous comment that "Books(i.e. Novels) should be read and not analyzed" really irked him in another thread. Perhaps he was an "English lit" teacher.

:-\
Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2020, 03:51:26 PM »
We all should eat cake and enjoy the Wonderful UMA. 😉👍🏻

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2020, 04:00:53 PM »
We all should eat cake and enjoy the Wonderful UMA. 😉👍🏻

Yes! Let them eat cake! (I hope there's no negative connotation associated with that phrase?)
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2020, 04:08:19 PM »
Yes! Let them eat cake! (I hope there's no negative connotation associated with that phrase?)
🤭

Kidagain

• Sergeant
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2020, 03:48:44 PM »
Wonder where member Gory Glenn has gone to. Last here back in August. Can't remember him being away for so long, hope things are okay with him.

Sent him a PM.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 03:55:23 PM by Kidagain »

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2020, 06:33:08 PM »
Wonder where member Gory Glenn has gone to. Last here back in August. Can't remember him being away for so long, hope things are okay with him.

Sent him a PM.

I hope He is well.

Kidagain

• Sergeant
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2020, 06:42:05 PM »
Heard from Gory Glenn, he had some medical issues in September but is on the mend now. Glad to hear from our UMA family member.