Author Topic: Toy reviews blog.  (Read 353 times)

Akira-Devilman

• New Recruit
Toy reviews blog.
« on: November 23, 2019, 01:44:50 AM »
I am not sure if the rules allow this and if not i apologize, but a year ago i opened a blog about toys.

I been collecting since my childhood (with Kenner!) and i tough a good way to share this was on the internet. I opened a blog on bloogspot but is really lonely over there tough i got my fun mostly writing and taking (bad) pictures of the figures.

I been posting stuff of my collection from videogames, horror, manga and movies. A few months ago i posted an obscene amount of Devilman stuff and on Halloween i posted about my collection of The Nightmare Before Christmas and now i started to post my collection of Universal Monsters.

Soo if anyone is interested on the subject or just want to look around with the tags, the link is https://fightandfearplastic.blogspot.com/

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: Toy reviews blog.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 02:10:11 AM »
Oh, we definitely want to see your monster toys blog!  :)
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Sir Masksalot

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 01:29:05 PM »
I poked around your blog for a while, admiring all the fun stuff. You have an extensive and varied collection that's worthy of sharing
but if you ever want to be taken seriously as a writer, you really need to work on improving your spelling and composition skills.

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 02:02:00 PM »
. . you really need to work on improving your spelling and composition skills.

Remember that English is not his native language.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »
...a year ago i opened a blog about toys.

Soo if anyone is interested on the subject or just want to look around with the tags, the link is https://fightandfearplastic.blogspot.com/

Cool! I'm all in favour of more monstering anywhere and of any sort!

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 05:08:31 PM »
More monsters, please. Don't worry about spelling, even our president has major problems with that.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 08:06:51 PM »
Right on!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Akira-Devilman

• New Recruit
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 05:28:22 PM »
Thanks a lot guys. I have fun building the entry's but sometimes it feels like talk with a wall. Is nice to been visited sometimes.

I poked around your blog for a while, admiring all the fun stuff. You have an extensive and varied collection that's worthy of sharing
but if you ever want to be taken seriously as a writer, you really need to work on improving your spelling and composition skills.

Thanks, i try to improve but English is not my main language like Mike Scott pointed out, i actually learn it by my own soo sometimes i get stuck here and there. Also i got the feeling social networks doesn't help and make my writting really rusty.