Hey Guests,Join The Army!

Started by Kidagain, November 17, 2019, 11:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidagain

As I'm typing this there are 281 Guests looking at the website.How can we get these folks to join this wonderful site? So here's my invitation to all out there in need of a monster,horror and anything related to this genre please join the Universal Monster Army.All guys and ghouls welcome.

Mord

Good idea! Become part of our monster family.

Akira-Devilman

Lmao i was one of them for years but i am afraid internet users dont like to interact as much as we used to. Hope social media doesn't ruin people ability to use forums.

Kidagain

Glad you joined,welcome to the UMA.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Kidagain on November 17, 2019, 11:16:37 PM
All guys and ghouls welcome.

Except that one guy. You know who you are!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Kidagain

There are 393 Guests on line and not one is registering with us .Come on folks join up and enjoy posting your collectibles or just telling us about your love of monsters.

BountyHunter

Fine, I joined. Are you happy now? Lol

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: BountyHunter on December 26, 2019, 07:36:07 AM

Yes.

Now we want more folks to do the same - especially the ones who know more than we do about stuff.
ADAM

Kidagain

Quote from: BountyHunter on December 26, 2019, 07:36:07 AM
Great, the more the merrier. Now keep on joining people.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BountyHunter

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on December 26, 2019, 01:39:13 PM
Yes.

Now we want more folks to do the same - especially the ones who know more than we do about stuff.

That's probably not me. Lol

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Kidagain on December 01, 2019, 07:09:09 PM
There are 393 Guests on line and not one is registering with us .Come on folks join up and enjoy posting your collectibles or just telling us about your love of monsters. 

I wonder if some of them are members who are visiting the site to read new posts, but only sign in when they want to post replies?
ADAM

Kidagain

If your a member here why would you want to have to sign in all the time when you can click on Stay Signed In. Put this website in your favorites and just click on it and your in. Just sayin Adam.