This year's Halloween pumpkins

Started by Barlow, October 23, 2019, 06:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow

Every year I carve a pumpkin each week of Halloween (October) and another on Halloween night. This year's entries thus far...

Actually, the ghost was first, then the spooky tree, then the devil face. They get more complex as the season wears on!  ;)

Mike Scott

The devil is great, but it looks really fragile! I love the spooky tree! It reminds me of the "Tabonga".
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Quote from: Barlow on October 23, 2019, 06:02:49 AMEvery year I carve a pumpkin each week of Halloween (October) and another on Halloween night. This year's entries thus far...

Actually, the ghost was first, then the spooky tree, then the devil face. They get more complex as the season wears on!  ;)

Absolutely amazing! You are really good.

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Sir Masksalot

Consider yourself hired to carve our pumpkins for us! They really spark my Halloween spirit.

Rex fury

Great carving and it was fun to see some of your collection behind the scary tree. What issue of Werewolf By Night is that ?
RF

Barlow

Thanks everyone! Yeah, the devil one was a pain! Very fragile and tricky to carve! It only lasted about 3-4 days because of how thin the cuts were on that design.

Barlow

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Quote from: Barlow on October 28, 2019, 08:43:25 PMLast night's pumpkin...

Beyond fabulous!

8)

How long did it take you to carve the one last night?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Barlow

Wolfbane

zombiehorror

Cool stuff.

I did a Halloween II pumpkin this year and an IT one.  I'm going to pry the Halloween II one open a little more on Halloween, light it up and place it on one of my cemetery columns.

Barlow

Love how you put that skull inside! Very nice!  :)