Author Topic: Here is Brand New Trailer For Star Wars  (Read 236 times)

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: Here is Brand New Trailer For Star Wars
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 10:29:12 PM »
What saga ends?
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

zombiehorror

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »
What saga ends?

The Skywalker saga, Episodes 1-9 are all tied together; after this they are starting a new storyline that will be continued through multiple films.

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 09:55:00 PM »
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

aura of foreboding

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 12:26:03 AM »
You know how much better all of this would have been had the Emperor been in this since Episode 7 or had they kept Snoke alive to fill the void?  Like... not as an afterthought to right the wrong that was Episode 8...  I didn't hate 8, but I hate what they've done to the Skywalker saga.  As bad as the prequels were, they at least went somewhere and built toward something... kinda. 

Haunted hearse

• Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 11:03:31 PM »
I'm really looking forward to seeing the online reviews of this film. I hope those who do go see it, enjoy the cinematic experience.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2019, 12:32:12 AM »
That "cute " baby Yoda crap is as nauseating as Jar Jar Binks and the Ewok teddy bear things.

the_last_gunslinger

• Corporal
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 01:05:04 AM »
You know how much better all of this would have been had the Emperor been in this since Episode 7 or had they kept Snoke alive to fill the void?  Like... not as an afterthought to right the wrong that was Episode 8...  I didn't hate 8, but I hate what they've done to the Skywalker saga.  As bad as the prequels were, they at least went somewhere and built toward something... kinda.

I very strongly disliked Episode 8, especially the way they treated Luke's character. It was such a terrible continuation of his story. This new trilogy has made me appreciate the prequel trilogy much more than I used to. The prequels were a good idea with poor execution. This new trilogy is poor story and poorer execution. I'm mildly curious about how this story ends, but the last movie was so awful that this is an easy pass for me.
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...