Help can somebody donate to me the 1965 Addams Family Viewmaster ?

Started by tvg75, October 16, 2019, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvg75

Hi, please help me  ?  In 1990 I  gave away by accident my prized item  that my cousin gave me   The 1965 Addams Family Viewmaster .  If somebody can donate one to me as a kind favor   since they are sky high on Ebay  I would appreciate it ?    Write Elena at eferrucci(*at*)aol.com

Mike Scott

Welcome to the UMA, Elena!  :)

Don't know if anybody has one of those that they are willing to part with, but good luck to you!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

tvg75

Hi,   Happy Halloween . I made a lurch  stand up model  because I'm a diehard fan of the Addams Family .   How much postage do you want me to send if  you can kindly donate to me your  Addams Family 1965 Viewmaster reel and packet ? What is your address ? Write eferrucci(*at*)aol.com

AndyFish

If anyone can donate me a set of Don Post Calendar Masks I will gladly pay postage and send along a Subway Sandwich (your choice) via return mail.   Sorry for hijacking the thread but since you've got several I figured you wouldn't mind.

Monster Mike

I have a mint set in boxes and would have jumped on this offer but unfortunately I prefer Potbelly sandwiches.  Damn-I can't believe I almost had a free sandwich!

Allhallowsday

Please give to me
They go for fifty
I don't want to spend
And it's not a lend
Just give it to me. 
If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.