Author Topic: COMING NEXT YEAR: BRAM STOKER'S ESTATE AND LUGOSI'S ESTATE BRING US A COOLIO  (Read 294 times)

Akira-Devilman

• New Recruit
I am actually very excited by this and i am surprised it hasn't been done before. I just hope they don't let this project slip away and release it in compilation form

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
If it does well, maybe it will nudge Universal to realize the actors, and their likenesses, are what people love most about these classics.

Count_Zirock

• Sergeant
  • My blood now flows through her veins!
If it does well, maybe it will nudge Universal to realize the actors, and their likenesses, are what people love most about these classics.
Pretty sure Uni is aware of that. Fright-Rags has just announced a new line of merch including T-shirts, socks, and enamel pins featuring Lugosi/Dracula, Karloff/Frankenstein, and the Creature. They're calling it Part I of their new collection.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Proteuscrow

• Private First Class
As Brand Manager for the Stoker Estate, I can tell you that we have nothing to do with this. But it sure looks cool.

Count_Zirock

• Sergeant
  • My blood now flows through her veins!
As Brand Manager for the Stoker Estate, I can tell you that we have nothing to do with this. But it sure looks cool.
The article itself only mentions the Lugosi Estate being involved.
The comic book arm of Legendary Entertainment will publish Bram Stokerís Dracula Starring Bela Lugosi in late 2020, in partnership with the Lugosi Estate and Kerry Gammill, publisher of Bela Lugosiís Tales From the Grave.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello