Author Topic: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre-1974 at the Drive In-2019  (Read 289 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre-1974 at the Drive In-2019
« on: September 28, 2019, 05:55:50 PM »
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre-1974
Last night my Wife and I watched TCM at the Boulevard Drive In, located in Kansas. Wow! What an experience and pleasure to see TCM on the big screen and in a Drive In theatre. What made the moment really great, was, the rain and lightning. I captured the moments while filming the experience. It was apropos, during the scenes, when the lightning hit/flashed.

Here is the video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wa4sYrNQGV4

The TEXAS Chainsaw........Massacre.🎃🤘

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

• Sergeant
Re: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre-1974 at the Drive In-2019
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 09:04:23 PM »
Man, I am soooo envious. That's my favorite modern horror film. To see it in a drive-in in the middle of a storm, would be a dream come true.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 11:14:27 PM »
Man, I am soooo envious. That's my favorite modern horror film. To see it in a drive-in in the middle of a storm, would be a dream come true.

Mord. It was a great experience.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lunkenstein

• Sergeant
    • Brain of Lunkenstein
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 06:52:21 PM »
Wow, Mars - thanks so much for sharing that with us. I miss the drive-in experience so much. Especially for watching scary movies. Seeing the lightning was awesome.  I remember nights like that.
Paul

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 08:10:32 PM »
Wow, Mars - thanks so much for sharing that with us. I miss the drive-in experience so much. Especially for watching scary movies. Seeing the lightning was awesome.  I remember nights like that.

Lunkenstein. Thank you for watching. Being there was really cool. The iconic scene when Leatherface pulls the door shut and the lightning, simultaneously. Wow!