Mezco 1/12 Jason

Started by 1/6thtoyz, September 12, 2019, 11:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1/6thtoyz

I picked him up about a month ago and thought I need his porch.

Anton Phibes

Uhm, brah...That's Mikey. Not Jason. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th so you were prolly thinking about Jay. :angel:

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 13, 2019, 12:08:12 AM
Uhm, brah...That's Mikey. Not Jason. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th so you were prolly thinking about Jay. :angel:
My bad, Michael dah

Anton Phibes

By the by....his porch and the fall foilage is the bomb. How'd you do that? Buy it or make it?

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 13, 2019, 01:25:58 AM
By the by....his porch and the fall foilage is the bomb. How'd you do that? Buy it or make it?
I made the porch out of wood and bought the foliage

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

the_horror_man

Outstanding work!  I would like to see the same shots, but with a black background.

thm

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: the_horror_man on September 14, 2019, 04:29:41 PM
Outstanding work!  I would like to see the same shots, but with a black background.

thm
Ok I'll try that

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: the_horror_man on September 14, 2019, 04:29:41 PM

thm

With or without a moon in the sky?
ADAM

1/6thtoyz

Anton Phibes

You could easily make these and sell them to folks who want a similar display option.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 14, 2019, 07:04:38 PM
You could easily make these and sell them to folks who want a similar display option.
I've made different dioramas
People don't want to spend the money for them.
This took some time to make.
Now that I made it, it is easier and quicker for multiple ones. But not worth to sell

1/6thtoyz

I thought I should make a back drop too

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."