Author Topic: Help Rondo nominate Best Toys, Models or Collectibles of 2008  (Read 6093 times)

taraco

• New Recruit
Re: Help Rondo nominate Best Toys, Models or Collectibles of 2008
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 02:44:04 PM »
Thanks Terry. It's so hard to tell with Sideshow because so much stuff is Sold Out before it even comes out.

Was Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man this year also?

Anyhow, my list as of now is Mattel Barbie Birds, NECA Exorcist/Regan spider walk, Amok Time Invasion of Saucermen, Amok Time Rondo (heh), Moebius Big Frankie, Ultratumba bat-rat, Sideshow Creature or FMTWM...

A very commercial list but that's kinda what the category is...open to new or old thoughts/suggestions...Vincent Price?

The Moebius monster scenes I think are more interesting for the fact that they exist than having. If that sentence makes sense!

raycastile

• Sergeant Major
    • The Gallery of Monster Toys
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »
I somehow forgot the big Sideshow Creature even though its titanic box eats about 1/5 of the square footage of my bedroom.  I have to walk around it every morning and night, trying not to bump it.  After all these months, I have no idea where to store that humongous thing.  I have books and a vintage Jaws bank stacked on top it.
Raymond Castile

Gasport

• Sergeant
  • pull my finger...
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 10:37:11 PM »
That's the ticket, Ray... I do the same thing. Once a large box that i have nowhere to store sits long enough in one spot, it becomes a shelf!