Check Out The Movie Trailer for the remake of "Black Christmas'' Dec 13

Started by emazers, September 05, 2019, 04:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Trailer looks good! I like the low budgetness of the original, though.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 06, 2019, 01:07:23 AM
Had they already remade it?

There was a loose remake in 2006 (directed by Glen Morgan of X-Files fame). It wasnt very good. This one looks a whole lot better. Ill see it.

marsattacks666

Gonna pass on this one. Looks like crap...probably is a crap-fest. Really, two films based on Bob Clark's classic Americanized Giallo. If Blumhouse wants to remake any Bob Clark film. Remake, Rhinestone. That may work.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 06, 2019, 04:28:28 AM
Gonna pass on this one. Looks like crap...probably is a crap-fest. Really, two films based on Bob Clark's classic Americanized Giallo. If Blumhouse wants to remake any Bob Clark film. Remake, Rhinestone. That may work.

I'll play brave soldier and take the bullit. If it's crap, I'll let everyone know (to spare them the pain).

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on September 06, 2019, 04:37:03 AM
I'll play brave soldier and take the bullit. If it's crap, I'll let everyone know (to spare them the pain).

Thanks, Mord. Without seeing this film. I am going give it five toilets out of a five toilet rating.🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽