Author Topic: Midsommar gets theatrical director's cut release this labor day  (Read 417 times)

Mord

• Sergeant
  The summer's most divisive horror film gets even more divisiverer. "Midsommar" will be released in its full 171 minute glory. More Gore, more brutality, more nudity...everything we live for. I saw the two and a half hour version and it left me stunned, shaken, rattled, petrified....etc.  I'm really looking forward to revisiting it in this expanded format. It's not for everyone, but real horror fans will welcome it. If You liked "The Wicker Man", this should be right  up your alley. See you there.

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: Midsommar gets theatrical director's cut release this labor day
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 07:07:40 PM »
  The summer's most divisive horror film gets even more divisiverer. "Midsommar" will be released in its full 171 minute glory. More Gore, more brutality, more nudity...everything we live for. I saw the two and a half hour version and it left me stunned, shaken, rattled, petrified....etc.  I'm really looking forward to revisiting it in this expanded format. It's not for everyone, but real horror fans will welcome it. If You liked "The Wicker Man", this should be right  up your alley. See you there.

Being a huge fan of the Wickerman and seeing the trailer. I am looking forward in watching the film. Rowan Morrison gave the film five skulls, in her review💀💀💀💀💀
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 07:17:18 PM »
The director's cut is only showing thru Labor Day (and, eventually, bluray/4K)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 06:56:14 AM »
The director's cut is only showing thru Labor Day (and, eventually, bluray/4K)

Rowan Morrison, thanks you for the info, Mord.🤘🎃🦄🦓🐰🐇
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 10:31:16 PM »
Rowan Morrison, thanks you for the info, Mord.🤘🎃🦄🦓🐰🐇

Rowan will love it. She'll have to skip school to see it (not that that's ever been a problem for her).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:12:27 PM by Mord »

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 01:57:14 AM »
Rowan will love it. She'll have to skip school to see it (not that that's ever been a problem for her).

Her and her Hare🎃🐰